[Arc 6] Ch. 7 Falling Boots

Sebas

"You just had to piss him off, didn't you?"

I looked up to see a girl a little older than myself she has on the black Hearthroam uniform of the warlocks. She was tall with the confident stance of an experienced swordswoman as her sword rested naturally on her hip. She had long straight black hair that partially covered one eye. On her left arm was a blue armband that had the magic knight symbol on it for the Student Council President.

"Sable!" Julie exclaimed excitedly. She stood up from the chair and was eager to see the third-year girl.

Sable Broderick was the number one ranked Magic Knight in the school. Even I wouldn't mess with her. It took a lot of stones to Subclass as a Warlock in the Magic Knight ranking system. However, it came from her inability to use any type of Elemental magic. Out of necessity she honed her sword skills and Dark Magic to boost her lethality. In her second year she made her debut and placed fourth in the ranking system and was recruited to the student government. Through power and charisma, she rose to student Council president and number one in the school.

She's rumored to be the most powerful student in the school. Even Actor warned me to stay away from her. Since so many techniques have been relegated to Dark Magic under the elemental cube system it's hard to say what exact magic she uses. I do know that she is rumored to be invincible.

"Hey Julie, you are the last person I expected to see here." Sable smiled through her glassy eyes.

"Inari's pits, what happened to your eyes?" Julie asked with no small amount of worry.

"Long story short, I've been interning with the Magic Knights here and during a patrol we were ambushed by the Nightclaw. The price for power." Sable lifted up her hair for a second to reveal a long scar over her eye that was practically glued shut. "I can still use magic to perceive the world around me, so nothing has really changed. But enough about that," she covered the scar with hair again. "I'm your nanny while you do community service."

"We all know the magic knights are just coming up with bogus arrests to get free labor anyway. So lets get this over with." I brushed my knees off as I stood up. I could feel the danger weasels crawling up and down my spine. I was already anxious enough being around Julie, but this was too much. I don't like people I can't fool with just sight alone so I threw up every magic defense I had left.

"You really are a cautious one, Mr. Hyde." Sable smiled good naturedly as her eye looked at me but didn't focus. "But I have to say I'm a big fan. I hope that one day we'll be on the same side." She held out her hand for a hand shake.

"It's a pleasure to meet a fan, but you'll understand if I say that I've already been touched by enough perverts today." I glared at Julie and stuck my hands in my pockets to hide how much they were shaking.

"Fair enough," Sable pulled back her hand. "You're just so cool, aren't you." She closed her eye and smiled at me. she tilted her head slightly and her hair rippled in a lustrous wave. She was trying to disarm me with her feminine cuteness, and it might have worked if I didn't have a resistance thanks to Lilith's constant advances. Or at least that's what I thought, but Julie has been making me reevaluate that.

"Ya huh." I grunted non-committedly. "Can we just get this over with?"

Sable giggled and turned on her heel. "No wonder you pissed off the chief. Okay, let's head to the fair grounds."

Even though she wasn't looking at me anymore it didn't make me feel any better. I mechanically slouched and began to follower her with Julie.

Then for whatever reason Julie stopped and turned to talk to me. "Nyou know that was really rud-"

We collided... again. And her lips pressed into mine and her teeth awkwardly bashed against mine and she toppled me over... again. My mind totally crashed as I tasted her lips and as her thin body seemed to cradle into me like a puzzle piece. My senses darn near exploded as her chest "bounced" against mine. In a panic she placed her tiny hands on my chest and pushed herself up until her hair created a pink tinted curtain over my head.

"I'm soo sorry, I don't know what is going on with me today. I'm nyever this clums-" her eyes trailed down to my chest as her hands subconsciously groped my pectoral muscles. Her face began to glow red and her eye met mine in pleading apology even though her hands didn't stop feeling me up.

My anti-Lilith-pervy-advances response kicked in. l narrowed my eyes and grabbed her little shoulders. And for a split second she tried to say: 'I didn't mean to, nyah.' I smiled coyly and then rolled backwards throwing her off of me. I sent her flying with my launching kick and she landed flat on her back.

I leapt to my feet and brushed off my chest to try and brush way the feeling of being violated. I'll never be a bride now!

Hold on...

I shook my head before I shouted that she'd have to 'take responsibility'. Then I wiped my lip with my sleeve. "Pervert." I growled looking away from her to hide my blush. I was talking to myself as I couldn't get the softness of her lips and the lovely smell of her hair out of my nose. I stormed away with my forearm over part of my face.

"Nyo, wait. I'm nyot a pervert I promise they were just so-" Julie chased after me with Sable in tow. When I got to the stairs Julie had tried to stop me, but she tripped as I took the first step and tumbled down the stairs with me.

Ow,

'mO (upside down Ow,)

Ow,

'mO

OW!

We stopped just short of the bottom of the stairs and I was on my back splayed out of the stairs after I slid the last couple of steps. Julie was just above me but when she tried to brace the palm of her hand on a certain step it slipped, and her entire bodyweight shifted forward, and her hand caught... and gripped the first thing it could to steady herself.

My open cotch just one step lower.

Owwwwwwwwww.......

I instinctively closed my legs and rolled over into the fetal position to cup my jollies. Through the motion I kneeled Julie in the nose as I finished rolling down the stairs and she cupped her nose as she slid the rest of the way.

I heard every man within sight hiss in sympathy pains as I stopped being able to see color due to the blinding trauma to my most sensitive region.

I couldn't help but reflect on the irony that my ability to have children was possibly ended by the girl who wanted me to make stars for Our Children.

Speaking of seeing stars...

... I'm just going to stay here for a while and try not to cry.