Introduction / Chapter 00

Introduction:

Once there was a girl, who transferred to a different school, with the same reason: being bullied by others. This is her 10th school, Aotian University. One day, she encounters a boy, who is very popular among girls, by bumping into him by accident. Unpopular girl and a popular boy? Wonder how well it turns out?

Girl - Mia Parker
Age: 18
Grade: Senior High

Back story: Mia belongs to a middle-class family and everyone hated her. Her parents abused her. Her brother, who she loves dearly, betrayed her. Two of her best friends bullied her. Everyone she loves turned their backs on her. She left that devil's house and lives in a cheap apartment.
She's now living in a world which is black and white. She became suicidal. She's all alone not until she met him

Boy - Alexander Feng Xialong
Age: 19
Grade: Senior High

Back story: Alex was also born in a very wealthy family. His mother died after giving birth to him so he only lives with his father. Given the position of a CEO in their company on his 18th birthday, he always saw his father dating other young women and do things like smoking tobacco and drinking strong alcohol. Because of what he witnessed at his young age, he learns how to flirt, saying foul language, drinks alcohol, smokes tobacco and drugs. He also fought with another senior which made him repeat his whole senior year.
Now, he was very popular among girls in Aotian University by his looks. He may have many friends but in the inside, he's very lonely not until he met Mia.

Will love bloom between the unpopular girl and the popular boy? Or will it be a nightmare for both of them? Who knows.

Now let's begin the story:

~~~~~~~~

Chapter 00 - The story of the poor girl and the rich guy

"Did you know the story of the poor girl and the rich guy?"

"No, haven't heard of it, what is it anyway?"

"Well, it talks about the story of the poor girl and the rich guy's love and how it contrasts their worlds"

"Oh?"

Yeah, it goes likes this:

In a small town near the market,
There's a small worn out house.
A poor girl lives there, she was very lonely and she knows nothing about everyone in the village.

Why? Because no one cares about her.

No one dares to approach her because if you do, you'll be considered as a "dirty person".

One day, the poor girl was in front of her house, watching the trees dancing from the wind, a rich guy came, he saw the girl's clothes.

"How depressing! She must've wears those dirty clothes every day! It is such a waste with her beautiful face!" He thought sadly.

He approached the girl shouted, "Miss! Excuse me!"

The girl looks at him with confusion, she turns to the left then the right, then she looked at him and pointed herself.

"A-are you talking to me sir?" She nervously asks.

"Yes! I am!" He said happily.

"Well, then, how can I help you, sir?" She asks.

"May I offer you some new clothes? It looks like you wear them every day!" He offered her his hand which made her surprised.