Chapter 21 - I trust you, I guess...

Chapter 21

Honk!

Honk!

HOOOONK!

"Give us a f*cking path, gosh darn it!"

Yu repeatedly honked at the car in front of him. He began to pull some of his hair out of rage.

Finally, the green light lightens up. You could see Yu's face at the mirror in front of the passenger's seat, turns to angry to happy.

"Fina– What the fu-" Another vehicle went in front of the car.

The Angry Yu has return...

"Uh... Yu...?" I pat Yu's shoulder, which made him jump. Realizing his mood, he calms down and turns to me.

"Sorry, sir, I was too frustrated on how the drivers would act like this..." He apologizes quickly.

"Its alright, Yu..." I sigh and remember what the doctor said.

'...She opened her eyes...'

Those words keep on repeating in my head non-stop.

"Sir," I snapped back to reality when Yu called out.

"What?"

"You don't look good, are you alright?" Yu said in a concerned tone. Yu looked at me through the mirror in front of him.

"Yu, can I trust you?" I asked him while looking at the window.

"Of course sir! You can trust me with anything!" He patted his chest and made a proud smile. Glad to know that I can trust someone... Hopefully.

"Remember the girl I talked about?"

"Oh! What's her name... Ma... Maya? Maye?" He's trying to remember her name as hard as he could.

His face is also turning red from trying his best to remember Mia's name. Seriously it is so funny to watch.

"Her name is M-"

"No! I'll try to remember her name!" Yu interrupted. I was trying to help.

I wonder how this remembering game goes...

A few minutes that felt like an eternity later, he still tries to remember her name. I tried to help him but every time I will mention her name, he will stop me from doing so.

"I know!" I looked up at him, "Mario!" I froze.

That's a boy's name!

"That's a f*cking boy's name! Her name is mia!"

"A-Ah! No! Please spare me, sir!"

Sometime later...

"S-sir... We're here.." Yu was still trembling from the driver's seat.

Well, it's my fault anyway, sigh...

I patted Yu's shoulder since he became very... Distracted? Well, he was staring at the front door of my house for a while now.

"S-Sir! I am so sorry!" Yu started to shudder with fear.

"No, it's my fault, it is a common mistake," I apologize as I scratch my cheek a littl, "Glad you came back to your sense, Yu Cha."

"Oh, wha... Sorry! I-I was... Um.."

"No, it's fine, if this is about earlier, I guess I got a little too carried away," Yu turned to me with sparkles in his eyes, he held his hands together and started to cry.

"Sir~ you don't have too!" Yu sniffs, "Give me a hug!" He stretches his arms.

"You know what? I take back what I just said, let's get outta here!" Yu's face turned from happy to shock, I opened the door and I heard sad violin music.

I turned around and saw Yu playing the sad violin music on his phone.

Ughh...

"Yu... Stop..." I facepalmed and groaned at the same time.

What did I get myself into...?

Yu sniffs and takes out his handkerchief to wipe his fake tears. I got out of the car and slammed the door loudly.

"I'm leaving you in the car! Byeeee!" I waved at him and slowly walks away. On the other hand, Yu opened the door and slammed it shut then ran up to me.

"Wait for me, sir!"

In the kitchen...

"Sir Xialong, sir Yu, here's your tea. " The eldest maid placed our tea on the coffee table.

"Thank you Elder Lisa, you may now leave us be." She bows and left us quietly.

"Anyway, sir-"

"Alexander" Yu looked at me, confuse.

"B-but s-s-sir!"

"Call me Alexander, please"

"But why sir?" Yu's face was nixed with shock and confusion. I chuckled at his expression.

"Well... Since your new here... And I already told you literally everything and about the girl I just mentioned... I guess, I feel that I could trust you," Yu's face brightens. You could also see the water coming out of his eyes.

Here comes the waterworks...

"Thank you so much Alexander~!" Yu cries out of happiness. The maids look at us and now, I blushed in embarrassment.

Please kill me now...

~~~~~
(End of Chapter 21)

Edited: March 17, 2021