Chapter 9 - Flasback (Part 2)

Song: You Don't Know by Katelyn Traver

~~~~~~~

Chapter 9

"

What?" I quietly laugh.

"Anthony is a playboy!" He said as he began to shake me.

"Woah, there boy! Stop shaking me!" I swear, I'm going to vomit at his face if he keeps on shaking me.

"I won't stop until your mind is in the right path!" He said, still shaking me

"Alexander, if you don't stop shaking me, I am going to vomit right on your face!" He casually stop shaking me, fear that I would actually vomit, but in reality, my head was throbbing so bad.

I cursed him under my breathe, damn him...

"Back to the topic at hand," he cleared his throat.

"Why are you worried about me?" I cut him off, before he could open his mouth.

"Huh?" He blinks at me while raising an eyebrow.

"As I remember, you also hated my guts," I huff, until something came into my mind, which I find it funny.

"Or maybe you're in love with me?" I mockingly asked as I smirked. Alexander froze, as I start to giggle, "Sorry, that's a weir–"

"Heh..." That's all he said, then he started to laugh so hard like I told him a funny joke.

Well, it does sound unbelievable.

"Why did you ever thought that I am in love with you?" He asked, wiping the tear out of his eye

"W-well, i-it just came int–"

"And here I thought, miss little perfect is a smartass," He started laughing harder.

"Stop calling me–"

"Get your f*cking facts straight!" He shouted at me, he began pushing me repeatedly, he didn't even give me some time to regain my balance.

"Who will ever date a girl like you?" He shouted as he cornered me to the wall, pressing both of his hands on the wall, preventing me to escape.

My whole body was shaking, my eyes widen in fear.

"Scared?" He snickered, "Listen to me very carefully: No one will love you in this school! Not even the whole town! Not even the whole city! Not even the whole country! Not even the whole world! Who gave you that f*cking ide–"

"Enough!" He was caught off guard when I grip my hand hard on his right arm, "Alexander Feng Xialong, you have crossed the line..." I said softly, as I felt a pair of hot tears coming out of my eyes.

I kicked his part, making him remove both of his arms from the wall, holding his eggs in pain. I took this opportunity to run away.

I didn't clearly hear what Alexander said because he is in pain. I don't even know how long I ran, but as long as I get away from that jerk, I'll be fine!

I will be fine, right?

After a few turns, I finally made it to the door which leads to the back of the school. Wiping my tears away, I began to open the door.

SPLASH!

I was drenched in water!

I suddenly heard someone laughing, right above me! I looked up and it shocked me.

It was Anthony and... The guy who chased Alexander earlier.

"Boooooy, that's a good one~" Anthony wiped his tears away, as he laughs again.

"I didn't think she would fall for that easily!" His friend started to laugh harder>

"I thought you were smart but I guess I was wrong!" Anthony puts his arm on the shoulder of the guy and both of them starts to laugh.

I can't process any word, I'm very shocked that Anthony is a part of this!

"Do you really know him?"

No, I don't...

"Mia, you thought that I have a thing for you? Who would even fall for.a girl like you?" He started to laugh again, as he high five his friend.

Are you really in love with him?

The question came into my mind but my legs suddenly move on its own, I saw Alexander leaning against the wall.

He saw me dashing in the halls. I wanted to stop and ask him but my legs didn't stop, they kept on running.

After running from school to my apartment, I started to pant heavily after that marathon run. I shakily grabbed the key out of my pocket and unlocked my apartment door.

My puffy eyes scanned the whole room; it's so suffocating. I walked into my apartment, shutting the door as I entered.

I threw my bag to the corner out of frustration, as I recall what Alexander said,

'Everyone hates you!'

His right...

Who would even fall for a girl like me?

I slid down the wall, my knees were pulled to my chests, my muffled sobs were filling the whole room.

I don't know how long did I cry but I did eventually fell asleep while crying...

(End of Flashback)

And so, that's what happened.

~~~~~~
(End of Chapter 9)

Who wants to beat these two guys up? :D

Edited: March 13, 2021