Prologue (might change)

( who hasnt read the Description :
The first book should be read otherwise you'll be lost af 😂)
First book :

A Monstrosity

(Just to give you if your interested a little sight into what I have in mind for what is to come this night still change )

--

,, s-stop .. s-stop "

I pleaded when I crawled foreward on the ground. Everything was burned covered in ash and dirt and I cough when my vision was blurry and swimming in my tears when I glanced over to see baekhyun laying in his blood in chanyeols pale arms, neither of them moved.

Sehun and hyunsik were nowhere to be seen and I hoped they would've managed to escape but ..

,, n-no "

2 hands grabbed me from my shirt on my back and threw me away.

I cried out at the pain of my entire body, blood was seeping through my shirt in the front and I wouldn't even dare to move as I heard alios steady steps head toward me.

,, get up "

I glared at him as he held my baby in his arm his eyes glew up.
,, GET UP!"

I took deep breaths holding onto my still wounded stomach getting to my weak feet in agony.
,, was it worth it ?"

Him saying that made me look around jongin was laying further away with his head turned to not face me, he was covered in ash and dirt and it once again brought tears to my eyes .
,, please "

,, all this spilled blood for something you wouldn't be able to keep Anyway " he looked down at my baby as if blinks at him innocently the thought of alios taking our beautiful littl miracle away from us
Was tearing me apart and I got to my knees in pain .

,, please alios, p-please "

I was helpless, I could bearly move and I had no strength left all I felt I could do was plead to him .
He only smirked at me
,, it may have worked if you did it before turning into this disgusting skeleton you are now .. "

I couldn't even bother him calling me that as I closed my eeeyes folding my hands into one another
,, a-alio-" he kicked me in my temple and I fell to the side.

The crying of my baby my baby appeard and my eyes widened as I looked up again, he only ended up stomping on my back pressing me back to the ground beneath him as he muttered out cheekily

,,you don't plead to the devil, either"