| Chapter 19 : A Fear Of |

[ ,, imagen yourself naked with a guy or a girl which do you prefer or do you even care?" ]

•♡•♡•♡•♡•

I turned around on the bed my hand landing on the free spot besides me. I was wondering why it felt so empty, why jongins hands weren't around me like usual when we slept.

Wondering where he was after I waited a couple of more minutes, I ended up pushing the blankets off of me.
It was starting to get harder to move with that big stomach . It was rather annoying sometimes especially now when I needed to sit up and it took more effort then it should.

My legs swun over the edge of the bed as I got up and onto my feet holding my stomach in one hand while the other had pushed me off.

Tiredly I started heading for the bathroom first since I knew he would probably just be there not daring to go further away from my side after everything that happened..
but why did he take so long ?

,, nini ?" I asked carefully placing my hand on the door when unnoticed that it wasn't completely shut.

I heard him inhale shakingly making me frown as I stepped inside to see him sitting on the closed toilet seat, he whipped over his face looking the other way as he straightened his posture quickly.

My frown hardened in worry
,, jongin ?" I got closer when he was about to get up and pushed him back down ,, what's wrong ?"

He just looked at me when I got down in front of him as he run his hand through his messy hair not meeting my eyes. I noticed his eyes were red and It made my frown softened feelig rather concerned now when I moved his head by his cheeks to finally look at me. ,, what's wrong jongin ?"

,, ..nothing " he sighed moving my hands away ,, your cold .. You should get back to bed I'm sorry for waking you up"

,, you didn't wake me .. And I'm fine just tell me what's wrong ? Was it a nightmare again ?" I asked carefully. He had been having nightmares now and then and usually he would talk to me about them. If it were about his parents or .. kris, the pack or even krystal he would talk to me about it but ever since the moongoddess had talked to me.. he didn't so I knew it had something to do with it.
,, do you want to talk about it ?"

He rested his head on his hand that's placed on his forward while his arm was steadied by his elbow on his knee.
,, nini.." I tested the nickname hesitantly hoping he would open up then.

But he didn't instead I found him shake slightly as he started crying again. ,, talk to me .. You clearly need it please" I was worrying and I didn't know what else to do.

,, I hate this .. " he finally spoke as he whipped over his face to calm while sitting up straight again ,, come on I can't have you sitting on the cold floor " he mumbled pulling me up with him gently but my expression remained concerned when I grabbed his hand instead he started walking back to the bedroom.

Stopping before the bed he expected me to just climb in and not talk about it but I wasn't going to have that.
,, jongin no " I stopped him from walking around the bed by grabbing onto his arm.

His eyes closed in what I assumed annoyance as he obviously didn't want to talk about it. But i knew he needed to so I wouldn't back down.
,, what did you dream ?"