| Chapter 24 : Return of the past |

Recap:

Kyungsoo got kidnapped by his father,
Sehun is injured,
chanbaek is still getting cockblocked,
Jongin and hyunsik arrived at the place where kyungsoo is kept.
Oh and someone appeard again, hope none of you forgot him.

•◇•

,, hurry " A beautiful voice which I'd recognize anywhere ordered in an what I guessed panicked voice.

I groaned when I felt something cool against my head, moving my hand up to push it away again only to halt when I touched a the hand holding it onto my head. That soft skin and the small size of it.

My eyes opened at once blinking francticly as I sat up in an instant.
Turning my head.
,, jongin "

I couldn't help but crack a smile when no got back to him.
,, nugget, are you ok ?" I cupped his face looking over him as if I was his damn mother.

He giggle lightly holding my hands in place to stop.
,, I'm fine "

,, don't lie " I laid my hand gently onto his red cheek, his eyes were aswell. ,, what did he do ?"

,, nothing " he turned his head away.
Looking at hyunsik who was awkwardly sitting by the wall watching us almost bored. If we weren't into his situation I would've laughed at him.

,, nothing ? Realy ?" How could he honestly think he could lie to me at this point.

,, jongin it's ok I swear.. " he sighed moving closer to lean his head against my shoulder. I sighed aswell laying my hand onto his head and stroking over it while I actually looked around for now.

I noticed he was cold in my hold and laid my arms around him. This cell was dark and fucking cold no place for him especially not at this time.

,, what happened ?"
I frowned trying to think back to how we ended up here. Me waking up in kyungsoos lap and us being caged in. For ducks sake we were here to rescue him and not let ourselves get captured.

,, we fucked up " hyunsik spoke up leaning back and kyungsoos head turned to look at him.

That's right.. I touched my head thinking hard as the memories just flew back to me and I recalled the very moment everything went wrong after we had sneaked inside and knocked a few of those hunters down seeing in which took they had kyungsoo we arrived to knock the door down and I recalled myself yelling
,, kyungsoo !"
His head turned to me hesitantly and I was shocked to see him pointing a gun to his father's forehead.

His eyes were red and just as wide as mine.
,, j-jongin " he couldn't say more when he cried out as his father twisted the gun in his head to hold it in his own.

A few more hunters appeard from behind me and hyunsik cried out aswell when one pulled him back as they attempted to grab me but he defended me. We both got grabbed and I stared at kyungsoos father po8nting his gun at his own son.
,, kyungsoo !" He only blinked, a tear rolling down his cheek when he held eye contact with his father.
,, NO !"

His father chuckled heartlessly, his arm moving and kyungsoos eyes widened when his father still held eye contact with him, one of the most cruel smirks I'd seen was on his face when he brought the gun to a spot pointing the end at me.