| Chapter 31 : Finally |

•♧•

,, this is dumb " kyungsoo crossed his arms while jongin sat down besides him on the old couch throwing an arm around him.

Sehun returned with a paper some circles being drawn on them and some little object placing them on the fields I quickly recognized the game as the board game called ludo.

,, oh my god I haven't played something like this since childhood" I mutter out in shock when it brought memories back. My parents ... or .. the people who raised me I guess.

,, i know right I still remember jongin throwing it across the room because he lost 3 times in a row " Sehun giggled sitting down besides hyunsik.

,, what is this ?" Baekhyun asked with a frown as he glanced at the paper a little disliking ,, looks like it belongs into the garbage "

Sehun hand flew over his chest offended and I couldn't help but smirk. ,, forgot you lived in a tree "
I muttered to the side.

I flinched when baekhyun hit my arm quite harshly. Somehow feeling glad it was the one that wasn't bitten by the rogue earlier.

,, but .. I kind of ..don't know what this is either " kyungsoo rubbed did arm seeming a little emeberessed.

Hyunsik spoke up from where he was lazily leaning against the opposite couchlean ,, all the games we plaid where races or parkour building and absolving "

It was a little quieter now everyone letting the fact that not all of us had a childhood worth remembering.
,, I'm actually not realy in the mood for playing games " hyunsik stood up  ready to walk away but Sehun held his hand to stop him from doing so.

,, come on .. " he looked around at everyone ,, it will maybe lighten up everyone.. I'm tired of all of us drifting apart into different direction literly all the time .. we need to stick together and like jongin said before .. we're a pack now so we should behave as one..

Please ?" His eyes glanced up at hyunsik giving him the puppy eyes which made him roll his own and eventually take a seat again.

,, ok .. so the rules are simple. You throw the dice and you get 3 chances to throw a 6 if you get one you can enter the field like this " he showed it and explained for the next few minutes while my eyes drifted to my side and I found myself observing baekhyuns focused yet confused expression as he watched Sehuns every movement. I wasn't sure if he was confused because of Sehuns huge explanation that could've been kept short and clear or by the purpose of this game and why he was even spending time on it.

Either way his expression was cute and I couldn't suppress my smile when I let myself exam his features.

•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧•

,, don't worry " jongin muttered and I rose my eyes from smirking at Sehun cheering while baekhyun seemed still a little lost. ,, you're still my champion" he started kissing his temple softly and I ended up watching them when kyungsoo giggled trying to hold him back when he started nuzzling his neck with his arms around kyungsoos waist.

It made me jealous when I looked back onto baekhyun who surprisendly was watching them aswell.

But then hyunsik suddenly stood up.
,, let's clean the mess "
I looked at the paperbacks and figures on the ground. I was enjoying myself when we played and even laughed a couple of times because of jongins twisted expressions when he would fall behind the others or sehuns evil little chuckles.