| Chapter 4 : The Bound Mates share |

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

A sigh fell from my lips when I woke up again. I was exhausted and at the same time still freezing, there were goosebombs all over my skin even tho the warmth around me was making me sweat.

,, don't.. " I opened my eyes at that to see jongin stand by the end of the bed as he slowly started to come toward me pulling the blanket that fell off my shoulder back over me.

,, it's too warm " I whined but he wouldn't have it when he smiled sadly not letting me remove the blanket as he laid his hand onto my forehead carefully but didn't say anything else when he took a hold of my hand.
,, you still look pale and your hands are cold .. "

I looked away at that when I moved I noticed the big clothing I was wearing and started remembering slowly what had happened which made me look back at him again, while he had kept his eyes on me as if observing me sadly.

,, jongin, what happened yesterday wasn't-"
,, I don't even know what happened" he released my hands ready to get up but I didn't let him when I moved instictly.

My hand reached his and he stopped looking back at me when I sighed
,, you .. you were saying some weird stuff in your sleep and .. you were comparing yourself with something " it was weird and I didn't exactly know how to explain it to him .

,, what do you mean ?"
I thought it was better to not explain and just tell him it's not important but this wasn't something to cover up and it wasn't something he shouldn't know. ,, kyungsoo what do you mean I was comparing myself to what ? "

I blinked irritated myself.
,, I think something like a fallen angel "

His eyes widened, fear filling them as if I had triggered something, yet when I looked at him I knew he wasnt exactly sure himself. In fact he looked like he was going to lose himslef in thoughts .

,, Jongin .. do you know what it meant " i asked carefully but he only shrugg me off causing me to sigh when i was the one to move this time, knowing that he wouldnt answer me anyway.

,, no "

He's lying.
,, why ?" I frowned looking onto my lap when I slowly sat up and he rose his eyebrows staring at me irritated .

,, why do you always think it's better to not tell me when I'm even asking, "

He sighed rolling his eyes which to be honest had hurt me. It showed me that he wasn't taking me serious when i was just worried.
,, seriously ?"

He sighed .. again ..not even looking at me which angered me now and I ended up pushing the blankets away before getting up. He took a hold of my arm and I frowned up at him when he didn't even let me get up on my feet.
,, Let me go! "

He flinched just like me after it as my voice was tainted with a growl by the end of my sentense and my body started tingling .

The way how he retreated his hand as I stared at him, was he afraid of me?

,, they ran away, they were scared"
My eyes widened and I moved away unconsciously slipping off the bed when my legs couldn't carry the sudden weight weighting on them. Jongin had reached out to me instandly wrapping his arm around my waist probably in hopes of catching me but it was too fast and he was too late that he ended up leaning foreward too much to be holding the both of us and he ended up falling with me to the floor only slightly having softened the impact for me by pulling little on my waist earlier .