| Chapter 20 : Until We Met Again |

•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•

Jongin

Sehun spoke through the pack link just a tense as I felt at the moment when I opened the door from out bedroom seeing as chanyeol was already standing there.

,, stay here " I ordered kyungsoo giving him a warning look when he was about to argue against it.

I guess he wasn't entirely sure if he even should himself when he glanced down at his belly for a moment  before rolling his eyes with a sigh as he nodded.

With that I started heading downstairs as it was knocking again with chanyeol being close behind me .

,, it's probably a trap you know that right ?" Chanyeols said as I stepped closer to the door only slightly glancing at hyunsik and Sehun.

The knocking repeated and I stepped closer to listen. It was a heavy breathing yet I recognised it coming from someone with a higher voice. It smelled like a woman.

It made me frown as she was having a rather quickened almost panicked breathing pace.
,, Hello!? Anybody ! Please I need help!"

I glanced back at chanyeol who shock his head but Sehun looked at me a little helpless when he stepped closer
,, she needs help maybe she was hunted by the vampires"

I swallowed knowing that could be a possibility yet I didn't know if I should relay trust a stranger enough to let her in.

Fair enough tho she smelled human so even if she tried anything we could easily stop her.

My fingers cradled the old door handle as I unlocked it and opened it to her falling inside and onto the ground crawling in panic away from the door.

I figured its be best if I quickly closed it so I did looking at her when I turned back around and stretched an arm out for Sehun to keep his distance since he was about to get down and help her.

She didn't exactly appear like a normal innocent woman. She was wearing something that didn't seem so unfamiliar to me.. I remember this style from kyungsoos old hunter groups and It honestly tempered me being reminded of it.

Yet it made me anxious at some point. I just let an hunter him when I clearly remembered intending to stay away from them especially after we stayed at that cabin with a picture of kyungsoos mum in it.

The last thing I wanted was to ran across his father and now i felt like i just incresed the danger of that happening.

,, who are You ?" I asked but it came out more as an order and she swallowed looking up at me nervously.

,, I .. I was running away "

,, from who ? What's your name ?" Chanyeol stepped beside me for support.

,, I ... they " she trembled over he words looking between us fearfully.

,, guys calm down ok she looks in  panic let's let her catch a breath geez" Sehun frowned at us holding us back while hyunsik got down to her.

,, weapons " he said almost emotionless making her hesitate as she looked from him to us again
,, not with those so close "

,,then you will have to leave again"

,, hyunsik !" Sehun complained as hyunsik was pulling her roughly up again to drag her to the door.
It surprised me too, I wasn't going o imediantly trust her after everything we've been through but I wasn't going to throw her out just like that either.