| Chapter 22 : One Way |

[ I don't think I can understand the fact that kyungsoo is going to be gone for 2 years.. just yet which is so weird.

The thought of no kaisoo no chansoo, squishysoo JEALOUS!KAI for the next 2 years is honestly heart breaking.. as if xuimin leaving wasn't enough💔

I can honestly understand why he did it. I guess he just wanted to get it over with than rather wait for it.. idk it's just so damn sad like whyyyyyyyyyy god damn stupid military 😑]

•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•

,, he cant stay out here in the cold for longer we need to-''
,, to what ?'' I interrupted chanyeol stepping foreward to him as he was getting up from sitting between Baekhyun and hyunsik who still held sehun.

,, jongin you're not in your right mind ok, lets find better shelter and think this over''

He tried to reason with me but at this point it was far to late for that. I was still enraged and honestly didn't know how else to handle he situation or even react. I felt empty when I saw everyone but him. ,, bullshit im not going away without him !''

,, then what do you wanna do !? All you've done was shit on me the whole time but how about coming up with an idea on how to continue ?? I get you're mad at me but look !'' he pointed angrily at sehun and I was quiet as I watched his furrowed eyebrows shivering under the few jackets we could save from he house ,, he's going to die if we don't do something ''

,, hey!" Baekhyuns call caught our attention as Sehun was coughing violently and we both rushed toward him when hyunsik turned him to the side in attempt to make the breathing easier as he started wheezing in breaths painfully. Squeezing his eyes in pain.

I reached my hand out laying it on his and slowly taking the worst pain, sighing when his breathing calmed a little and his eyebrows inforrowed.

,, we have to split up " hyunsik announced looking at me determined but I spotted how torn apart he felt inside. I knew he card for Sehun in a special way .. But so did he for kyungsoo and now. Kyungsoos is gone and Sehun is critically injured.
,, I think I know where they would take kyungsoo " he finished off and my eyes widened as I looked at him full of expectations.

,, I can go with hyunsik and Sehun back to the city-"
,, no .. " hyunsik caught baekhyun suggestion off ,, it's not just a place it will be hard to get through only I know the trap systems and can get you in"

,, no offense but you are human.. It will make the chances of succeedin-"
,, he's right " I looked at baekhyun cutting him off and shocking him aswell as chanyeol ,, not only that but I can't contact hyunsik or you with the mind link of anything happened, chanyeol you'll bring them to safety me and hyunsik will get kyungsoo back "

•◇•Switch•♡•

I blinked tiredly breathing out slowly to try and regain and steady breathing again as I curled around my stomach desperately trying to keep it warm.

It was so cold that I couldn't stop shivering everywhere. Every breath I took was visible in the dark air.
Maybe I was hallucinating but I even thought of my hair looking like they were frozen over lightly in the little light that came through the small holes on the top of the wall.

All It Took (Kaisoo)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara