| Chapter 9 : Right Here |

[Not edited]

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

,, nugget " I blinked a few times making out jongins face as it was now close to me.

He wa shirtless again, a sign that he shifted, probably to get here .

His eyes weren't glowing in anger or from a fight which confused me since every vamp was now laying on the .. the .. ground ?

I started frowning when i found the ground . The Grass Beneath me burned and everything around me, like I'm the centre of a huge circle. The closer it's was to me the more burned the grass was .and the further away the less melted the snow was
,, hey " I looked back up at him in shock only now noticing the healing burn over his hands and right arm .

,, w-what?-"
,, don't worry .. everything is ok " he instandly hushed me stroking over the back of my head as he swung a jacket I hadn't seen being in his hand around my shoulder and rubbed over my arms as if to warm me.

,, come on " he moved aside and I spotted Sehun not too far away looking at me somewhat shocked himself yet he looked more as if he was lost in thought or trying to comprehend this situation .. me and whatever the heck I did again. Hyunsik wasn't too far behind him but he rather frowned to the ground.

I couldn't see not because jongin was already guiding me back, picking me up carefully once the snow started again and I was barefoot .. in fact naked again after running here in the shape of a wolf.

Nonetheless, I didn't think of what happened and rather hid my hammy hands in the long sleeves closing my eyes as I snuggled into him, only peaking over his shoulder with my eyes lightly to see hyunsik having sehuns arm around his shoulders to help him walk.

And as hyunsik suddenly looked I turned to look away hiding behind jongins shoulder, the guilt creeping up my insides was terrible

Why didn't you come with me ?

I squeezed my eyes at that, depressing the tears..I've been so stupid, so dumb, how did I not notice ! I'm realy just that stupid. And I rubbed it into his nose without noticing that my heart belonged to jongin, kissing in front of him. Teasing and cuddling in front of him so oblivious. He must be been hitting so much because of me ..

Why would he even feel something for someone like me. I've only caused trouble to him so far. He's done more for me than I could ever return .

○♡○

His stab was sloppy because father did it with his broken .. or I guess only fractured hand, he was quick pulling it merciless with a grunt out and I this time cried out when he attempted to stab me again but he only went through my skin half way being not as deep as the first one.

I stumbled backwards but managed to make sure I grabbed the gun out of his hands to take with me before I fell back, jongin being right there to catch me despite his own injures and I glanced up into his eyes looked at me in horror.

His eyes were glowing as i released a harsh breath in pain somehow. I didnt feel the pain, everything, my Vision was Swimming and i felt like my whole body was prickling .

The adrenalin .. it wasnt a Good sign. I started breathing hard bearly able to Inhalt when he suddenly Laid me down to hold back father who was trying to get to me again. He was growling loudly and it shock the ground causing me to shiver somehow, he twisted my father's arm again and my eyes widened when he screamed at that before jongin slammed him to the ground punching him hard enough for him to not be able to keep him head right .