| Chapter 12 : Handshake |

Recap:

Jongin injured baekhyun after he had been attacked by some sort of shadow meaning alios knows jongins weak spot and knows how to push him and kyungsoo ran away under the orders of baekhyun.

In a cabin with jongin who had found him, they found an old picture of kyungsoos mother.

They return but there's another fight.
Hyunsik points his gun at jongin before running away after ks pleaded with him.

Kaisoo fight over it.
Jongin is jealous for that hyunsik seemed so important to kyungsoo
And kyungsoo is desperate just wanting the pack to get along with hyunsik.

Sehun went after hyunsik and after kaisoo fight kyungsoo did too

Kyungsoo had burned down the forest after he had ran away anf got Attacke by Vampires fight after he figured out hyunsik was in love with him for all this time

Kyungsoo confronts hyunsik about his feelings

Kyungsoo was going to jump out of the window after having another nightmare of the devil.

•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•

It was quiet as I held onto the picture in my hands looking over the woman smiling on it. It made my lips twitch to a small smile aswell.

He got his smile from his mother. I would say he got almost everything from his mother except for his lips and nose, I wouldn't say he got those features from his dad either tho.his father was handsome no doupt but nothing compared to kyungsoo. Just like his mother was beautiful, she couldn't keep up with his beauty.

It's a shame it had to turn out like this. I would've loved to meet his parents the way they were before she died and he turned into a raging monster..

I lowered the picture sighing when I looked at the wardrobe in front of me.

,, you're heartless!"

It made me close my eyes just recalling that. I know he hadnt meant it but I couldn't help and feel hurt knowing he could think of this words again. He had used it so often in the past..
when he hated me .

The shifting of the blankets caught my attention and I turned to look behind me seeing him laying on his side now facing me with still closed eyes signing me he was still deep asleep. I would have enjoyed watching him sleep peacefully if it werent for the frown he was wearing now and then breathing a little caught up.

I moved closer on the bed after putting the picture away and into the drawer again. I stroke over his arm gently attempting to sooth whatever was bothering him. But it didn't seem to help much.

God eyes twitched when i laid my hand onto his cheek attempting to move my thumb. I knew he loved it when I did that so I figured maybe this would help but it didn't too as he he blinked at me still sleepy.
I only smiled gently laying down besides him and looking into his eyes when my hand moved back to his shoulder .

He closed them again and I travelled my hand further down to his belly ..
to my baby

,, have you thought of a name ?" He suddenly ask as i looked back up at him to see him awake again before i shock my head thinking for a moment.

,, nini " my eyes met his as he said that and I frowned confused
,, what ?"

,, I found a name for you when I thought of one for .. the little one " his hand glided over my stomach as he started to smile a little.