| Chapter 29 : Hopeful |

{ can't have smut with preggy kyungie but this makes it tempting }

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

I woke up from my Sleep through a
Stabbing pain in my abdomen making me garland flinch. My eyes flying open in an instant and I curled in on myself breaky being able to breath u had some wires stuck in my hand and a some sort of little alarm was ringing on my right everything was moving. The bed was small the room was small
The ceiling being low and the walls close.

I started gasping for air clawing onto my stomach when it kept hurting without me being able to do anything.

,, it's happening again " baekhyuns voice appeard by my side and I turned on the bed to him hoping he could help me somehow when is tatted shaking.

,, help him breath !" Jongin ordered but I couldn't see him. My eyes wouldn't focused or find him until they did.

,, kyungsoo," a mask was placed onto my nose and mouth and I inhaled and exhaled deeply while focusing on jongin face as he grabbed my hand tightly starting to stroke over m head with his other and Free hand.

I cough lightly and jongins tried to hide some sort of emotion when his eyes landed on my lips under the oxygen mask.

He moved it a little and whipped over my mouth with a tissue

I breath out when he put the mask back onto its place making me feel tired again. ,, this can't be normal "
He muttered in distress, but kept his gaze soft to look at me as he smiled weakly not stopping with stroking his hand through my hair

,, I am sorry .. " baekhyun started again ,, we can not do anything unless we reach a safe spot.. But that you can feel the baby must be a good sign. It is still alive even after taking those kicks "

,,, what about him ?" Jongin asked his smile fading a little .

,, he has made it this far.. he .. we have been lucky in too many ways.
We can not push it. Kyungsoo realy needs to rest .. no stress or trouble we need to get him to a quiet and peacfull place to finish this.
We have all made it this far.
It is almost over. "

It's almost over ..

,, how should he rest and just ... after everything that happened "
Jongins smile was now fully gone when his gripp on my hand tightened and he closed his eyes sighing.

,, we have to try .. "

,, 's alm'st ov'r " I whispered into the mask attempting to squeeze his hand back to reassure him that he shouldn't worry too much but I couldn't say more than that. I felt absolutely powerless.

He smiled, leaning in to place a kiss onto my forehead. Resting his own there for a moment and I closed my eyes as he did. Not meaning to start drifting off But I already did.

•♡•♡•♡•

The next time I woke up to flinching awake again. Having images of fire and ash in my head.