| Chapter 13: Oh No |

Recap:

Jongin looked at the pic of kyungsoo mum remembering the hardships .
When kyungsoo called him heartless in the argument they had because jongin was jealous of kyungsoo worrying about a hyunsik that ran off it had hurt him because kyungsoo always called him that when he still hated him in the past.

(Kyungsoo behaves exhausted)

Hyunsik and jongin talk, found an agreement to get along together jongin says hyunsik is a part of his pack for now wether he like it or not because he travels with them so they need to work together.

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

,, SEHUN !" I growled through the house. Stomping my way out of the kitchen.

Jongin jumped up from his napping position on the couch but I couldn't care less at the moment as I looked around the room in fury .

Some steps appears and I looked at the staircase to see him walking down with chanyeol. ,, you .." my voice was low and his eyes widened when he turned away quickly .

,, kyungsoo !" Jongin called realizing what was going on whenni rushed to the stairs to follow him upstairs as fast as I could .

,, help !" Sehun screamed when I reached him and pulled him back to land on the floor by his shirt.
He whispered trying to shield himself when I grabbed onto the collar of his shirt banking him back at forth angrily ,, YOU ATE MY SPARE RIBS !"

,, kyungsoo !" Jongins hands appears pulling me off Sehun while I was still struggling how dare he eat my special spare ribs they were perfect! They've never tasted this perfect in my while life ! How could he be so cruel. I never expected this from him ..

Before I knew it I felt tears in my eyes as i stopped struggling only glaring at Sehun from afar when chanyeol pulled him up laughing to himself .
,, you're a terrible person !" I screamed with my voice cracking. How could he do this to me! He has no idea how much I needed them.
,, I'm pregnant ! You should be taking care of me not taking away from me !"

,, nugget.. hey listen I'll get some new ones ok just calm down " jongin attempted wearing a little smile himself.

,, no ! Only those tasted this good ! You don't understand you haven't eaten them !" I argued back and he sighed stepping away from behind me heading towards the stairs again only to stop there and then around to me.

My glare instantly faded as I looked at him through my tears.
,, come on .." his voice was soft and I swallowed stepping quickly toward him. He can't leave me here with his heartless idiot !

A light chuckle left his lips as he was wrapping an arm around me. I just rolled my eyes, He knew this would work. I hate being pregnant .

He guided me all the steps downstairs and nudged me to the couch while I held onto my belly as he pulled me back to sit with him
,, let's just take a moment and relax ok ? Baekhyun said you're stressing too much its not good for junoir nini "

I smiled faintly as he said that finally accepting the nickname I gave him. For days I've tried to convince him and make him get used to it
,, im not stressing, I just realy wanted these spare rips .." I sighed leaning into his side as he threw an arm around me clearly still amused .