| Chapter 37 : Dreams |

[ Im having troubles and altho im not updating regularly.. I'm not going to stop writting or abandon this story so close to the end ]

•♡•♡•♡•♡

,, so he became alpha because he protected you ?" Chanyeol frowned still a little irritated as I bit my bottom lip still being lost in the story even if he didnt quite get it.

,, no, you toidi" baek spoke before I could and I looked up at him as he playfully hit his shoulder smiling faintly.
,, he fought for what he thought was right and stood his ground... he could have just killed them or turned away but he did not, he decided on this and he did it clean without spilling any blood. A alphas job if I need to explain to you wolf's is to protect and guide.. jongin did just that even when he had the chance to use the situation to kill the alpha he did not lose himself like most would "

I smiled proudly when baekhyun had explained it to them and they seemed to understand now. Jongin wasn't greedy or bloodthirsty he has always been like this trying to harm less as possible but still wanting to reach his goal and if he would take lives on his way he would be aware of it and accept it. He wasn't perfect just because he became a true alpha and he knows that. That's another of the hundred things I love about him.

,, I'm pretty amazing i know " i almost flinched when his voice was there and the door closed, he chuckled walking further in heading to me.

,, dont tell me you've been standing behind the door to listen to this " I rolled my eyes already knowing the answer and he smiled shrugging his shoulders.

,, maybe... I have " he placed a kiss to my head but walking past me.
,, I'm getting you a drink are you hungry?"

I shock my head as an answer before he disappears behind the door to the kitchen.

Looking back I see baekhyun already smiling at chanyeol as he had his arms around his shoulders they looked at each other obviously in their own world.. and sehun, I frowned seeing that he was lost in his thought.. serious thoughts.
,, sehun?"

He looked up at me hesitant obviously wanting to ask me something again but hesitating.
,, about you and jongin... didnt you ever like.. I dont know find that it wasn't suppose to be, since you're.. or you were human and also a hunter ?"
This seemed to catch the others attention too when jongin stopped in his steps after exiting the kitchen.

I was quiet not knowing how exactly to answer and sehun stood up at it after a few moments.
,, sorry I shouldn't have asked that just forge-"
,, I dont know .. " I finally answered looking at him first before at jongin ,, I mean how do we know if it was suppose to all go like this it doesn't even matter if it was suppose to turn out like this or not, I'm just thankful to have met him. I'll always be thankful to that " I looked down shyly when jongin smiled at me softly.

,, there will always be a moment sehun.. like I said " jongin got closer laying a hand onto my shoulder after placing the glass or juice on the table ,, it will be hard sometimes but if you know what you feel is right, you cant give up on it, never"

,, he'll come back dont worry ok.. I know him well ..he will come back "
I reassured him but he only nodded and I hoped it had helped him a little.

•♡•

,, where do you think he left to ?" I spoke breaking the silence while I was sitting on mattress in one of the rooms they cleaned up to get changed and have a little privacy if any of us needed some.