| Chapter 40 : The Edge hope |

When I keep rewriting the last chapters because they depress me.

•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•

I grimaced quite desperately as I watched kyungsoos pale face once he past out, baekhyuns been trying to numb him from everything as best as he could warning that he cant numb him completely for that he was too weak and might die or slip into a coma.

To say I was worried was underrated, i was terrified of what was to come and everyone could very well notice and smell my fear for him.

He will be in pain and I cant take it.. all i will be able to do is watch him suffer through it and i hated the thought of it.

Not just that but we knew the moongoddess would send her people down to get my pupps or .. after what baekhyun had told me maybe even kyungsoo or both... the devil will come aswell maybe try to take me or my kids.

They're trying to rip us apart and knowing that they were fucking gods while we were just simple wolfs wasnt making it any easier. Aside from that we didnt know what kind of army they had.

If one would consider it all it was pretty much hopeless, yet we tried not to think like that, over the time we've built a sort of armour for all of us to wear and would stay on even once we shifted and baekhyun has prepared a ton of ash to spread around kyungsoo and in any case himself, having already spread it around the house, melted into the wood and dug and mixed into the ground  so it wouldn't be able to be broken easily.

We were just 4... 4 against a whole army.
Not to mention kyungsoos state, giving birth and once he gave birth.. how ..

Maybe we should've come up with a better plan it was making me nervous and my heart felt heavy reconsidering it all over thinking it over in my head all kinds of scenarios but all the realistic once ended horrible.

My leg was shaking, my knee bouncing up at down as I stroke my thumbs over kyungsoos forehead only looking into his pale face still deep lost in my thoughts.
He was sweating.

,, jongin ... " chanyeol laid his hand on my shoulder, already having put the armour on as he held min in his other hand, segun approaching from behind.

It wasnt realy an armour.. more like bands that baek had somehow casted a spell on, we strapped them around our knuckles and waistaswell as knees and elbows so that we no longer, like it used to be the case when we fought with alios, just fell through those spirits instead of getting a grip on them.

,, we'll be fighting together ok .. just calm a little for now," I could tell it wasnt easy for him to be spending me comfort he was just as nervous as I was.. everyone was.

In the past it was easy to be telling each other we weren't alone and that it would somehow work out, but now that the day was here.. now finally that we knew what would be coming toward our way... we all doubted the outcome we hoped for would actually happen.

His grip tightened on my shoulder and I looked into his eyes as that, strong his eyes flew in a dark golden, mine lit up in red as sehun stepped closer aswell laying his hand onto chanyeols shoulder.
,, for the pack .. "

I blinked at them smiling lightly as baekhyun appeard aswell putting his hand on sehuns shoulder his eyes glew up green. I sigjed proudly to be surrounded by such amazing people when my eyes landed back on kyungsoo.

The red in my eyes faded once my stare fell back on them.
,, for the family "

They all returned the smile and I guess this was a moment we would always remember even if it would be the last real moment we would have.
,, so .. if we died where do you think we'll go ? If we fight against heaven and hell "
Sehuns questioning voice appeard breaking the moment as he rose his hand like a student would during their lesson.