| Chapter 42 : Its Bullshit |

•◇•◇•◇•◇•

,, Artemis " the devils deep voice muttered as he stared at kyungsoos wolfshape. It took me a moment to realize who this name belonged to and it made me turn my head back to kyungsoo irritated, before staring at the moongoddess again.. or rather diana.

She clenched her jaw reaching her hand out ,, kyungsoo .. "

His head turned to look at her now.
,, come with me, this is not where you belong " she looked over at the basket with our pups which I was trying to get to earlier ,, and we'll take the little ones.. 
You are meant for greater things.. "

His wolf blinked at her at first just as unimpressed as diana had been when she appeared.

,, dont listen to her !" The devil ... lucifer exclaimed digging his way with his huge hands forward. His claws digging deep into the earth, his disturbing big eyes and skinny face was sending chills all over my body, causing my heart to speed up beating the closer he got.
,, she'll kill you !"

I shifted to kai limping lightly forward to be besides kyungsoos wolf againwhen he wouldn't stop getting closer.

This made him stop in the end as he glanced at me with these huge bloodshot eyes, causing a shiver to run down my spine.
,, how dare you.." he rose his claw, glaring at me it made me freeze at my spot but I didnt back away and stood my ground, his big claw aimed at me.
,, an unimportant life like yours "

Kyungsoo growled loudly and lucifer halted , I swallowed exhaling shakingly as his claw retreated and his glare faded as he glanced at kyungsoos wolf who's fur seemed to be glowing lightly.
He seemed a little surprised and his eyes shifted between me and him for a while as if he had just realized... as if he cared for kyungsoo and realized kyungsoo cared for me? Or was it something else?

,, back away lucifer, you will not get either of them " diana hissed rather lazily as she came closer but just like with the devil himself I felt the need to step up in front of kyungsoo despite him obviously being able to defend himself probably what seems to be better against gods than me.

,, wrong, you wont get either of them all you want is artemises light that you could never hold !" He cursed charging his claws up ready to clash down at her.
I turned away shielding kyungsoo and being ready for the blow for once he had stabbed it into the ground and probably caused an earthquake.

But it didnt come and when i turned back to the 2 of them. I saw diana still standing on her spot a silver spear which she held strongly before her had blocked it, her heels had dug into the ground but her expression still seemed unbothered.

He raged in anger swinging his other claws while she kept dodging it as if this was the call, The battle not too far from us continued aswell when new creatures appeared.

Vampires and rogues started attacking fighting against everyone.. I wasnt sure who belonged to whom at this point but I didnt have the head to figure it much out.

I nudged kyungsoos wolf wanting to move with him. So that he could grabb the basket and we run off. Being between those 2 when they fight wasnt something I had planned to do.

He seemed almost frozen tho watching them fight as if he was lost in thoughts which made me panic a little when I nudged him a little rougher almost pushing him back.

Finally he turned his head to look at me his crystal eyes glowing in the light reflected all the fire and .. the war we were in.

I didnt hesitate anymore pushing him back again so he finally moved running off with me behind him as we both headed for the basket. But I couldnt get closer and ended up being forced to watch as kyungsoo tried his best to grab the basket without falling down the cracks in the ground.