| Chapter 23 : Revenge |

Previously on 'All It Took '

(Whoever read this in TWD voice,
I love you 😂😂👌)

Basically kyungsoo is preggy they were staying in hyunsiks house in the mountains to hide. But jongin and kyungsoo found an old cabin after getting lost in the snow to get to shelter and discovered that its kyungsoos fathers cabin and there was a picture of kyungsoos mother.

Hyunsik house got burned down after an attack from hunters and kyungsoo got kidnapped by his father while Sehun was left with a serious injury.

Jongin and hyunsik went to get kyungsoo back while chanyeol left with baekhyun and Sehun to hide in the city and find a place to stay and take care of Sehun.

•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•

,, you're worried "
Hyunsik concluded after it was silent for way too long, we've been walking through the woods for what seemed like houres now, altho I wanted to run to get there faster, hyunsik explained me that it wasn't that easy to find the hidden underground jail and that he had to be careful not to trigger any traps and follow the right signs carved in the trees, hed avoided quite a few traps that i would've blindly triggered and walked into to get killed if I were alone, 

,,ofcorse I am, this is my family "
I answered in obvious, I was aware that my eyes hadn't stopped glowing it dangerous red colour. I could feel Kai clawing on the door in my mind that was holding him back. The fact that we didn't know what kyungsoo was prpbably going through right at this moment was making me more than restless, it was killing me. I was carving to see him alright, peacefully asleep in my arms again where I could protect him and know he would be ok.

,, did you consider what would happen once you reach the end of the pregnancy ?" He asked shamelessly while holding his gun as he read another sign on the tree and I ended up looking at him with a frown.

,, baekhyun said he will sedate him and cut the baby out-"
,, if it even comes to that " he cut me off finally turning to me to give me a stern look.

,, how dare You "

,, what ? Dare I what ? You think I like thinking about that ?? Kyungsoo one of the only people I ever called family he means .. a lot to me ok. Did you even notice ? Did you see how damn thin he is-"
,, I know I know, baekhyun said its getting better ever since he started eating the raw meat ok-"i shot back on my way on getting angry when he spoke to me in this way, as if I was oblivious to the situation and didn't care when the truth was the opposite.

,, I'm telling that to myself too " he sighed keeping his walking pace
,, but I don't know.. there's always something new coming to it, it's not just that its killing him.. its everything" his head shock as he swallowed ,, I mean there's a fucking demon after us, the devil, the moongoddess And hunters will be too now. The whole world is Basically after this baby "

,, I don't care" I simply said ,, even if I had to fight the whole world, I wouldn't give up on family "