| Chapter 43 : My Special One|

Famous Bitches :

LeTS gO OuT aND PaRTy WiTH mY 1000+ FrIEnDs!

Meanwhile me :

*sits in the library all day to study,
Watches tv while eating nonstop
writes fanfiction about a gayship in kpop who're going through pain and angst in the dark corner of her room*

*sits in the library all day to study, Watches tv while eating nonstopwrites fanfiction about a gayship in kpop who're going through pain and angst in the dark corner of her room*

•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•

,, jongin ?" Kris called me still.out of breath when he got back to standing straight as he looked at me.

The anger was still there when I remember what he had done to me and my pack. How he fucked me over like that, everyone.

Yet the memories were still there and they still meant something to me even if they hadn't meant anything to him.. and seeing him after such a long time made me soft..
,, I know you 2 are paniced and you didnt understand what's going on-"

,, but you do !? Stay the fuck back!" I growled at him showing my fangs when he was stepping closer to us only slightly looking back at the spot where alios had died.

,,I've read the books of alios and I overheard few of his conversations not to mention he talks in his sleep sometimes.. I'm not sure if what I heard is right but it sure as hell makes a lot.more sense "

My fangs faded and I ended up only frowning at him sternly.
He sighed nervously to himself.
His eyes falling on kyungsoo who had decided before me to answer
,, what do you know ?"

,, I know that the goddess isnt who she says she is "

,, we know that too " I spat but he didnt seem to be angered of defensive over it when he rather looked at me sadly.

,, I know why she choose you 2 for this and I know that getting the babies was never a solid plan " I straightened up looking at him with big eyes that frowned.
Wrapping my head around this sick game of what's true and what not or what actually happened was getting tiring.

The crying of the babies had now completely stopped to which I turned away from as I watched kyungsoo place them back into the basket and I helped him, as much as I disliked being confronted with kris like this now.. there were more important things to focus on.
,, what does she want then ?"

,, it's hard to explain... "
He trailed off only glancing at kyungsoo who was focused on our babies. It made me think over the incidents that just happened as I looked down at myself before back at kris.

I couldn't even open my mouth to ask the next question when an explosion or some sort appeard causing the ground to shake as more smoke filled the air.