| Chapter 46 : For our Miracles |

•♡•

my eyes opened slowly blinking
a few times as i tried to stretch myself but i couldnt .
jongins strong arms had me tight in his gripp. he almost squeezed me with my back against his chest .

,, jongin.. " i whined with a small smile, this wasnt the first time he did this. he didnt respond and i knew he was fake sleeping he always does that because he doesnt need as much sleep as me..

a wolf doesnt need as much sleep as a human ..

,, jongin !" i raised my voice a little pushing myself away .

,, lets just lay a little " he whisperd against my hair

,, you're lazy " i whisperd back turning with hard work around to face his chest.

kissing his bare collar bones because he always sleeps shirtless, i noticed my bottomlip hurting a little but i ignored it.i had to admit tho .. i didnt mind laying like this longer .

thats until he suddenly groaned and i frowned .he finally losened his gripp and i backed up a little looking at him .

,, they're calling .. " he answerd my unspoken question .and i rolled my eyes smiling as he just stood up not giving me another look .

i wanted to stand up aswell but as soon as i got to my feet i felt a sharp pain going though my back and bottom . i tried hard not to cry out but that didnt change the fact that it hurt so bad, i had to steady myself with one of my hands on the nighttable ,the other holding my back .

,, kyungsoo " jongin was instandly at my side ...
oh right ..
the bound we had made. he sensed if i was in pain which was pretty unfair because i couldnt sense if he was in pain at all since i'm a fucking useless human.

,, whats wrong ?" he asked me worried and i looked up at him as he steadied me

,, i hurt you last night , didnt i ?" he looked guilty. hurt even as he glanced over me

,, n-no dont worry i'm fine its not youre fault that i'm just human " i smiled playing it off. it realy wasnt his fault and i dont want him to blame himself .besides that it wasnt even that bad. i've had worse .

,, i like you the way you are " he pouted sadly at me and i kissed his pout. looking into his eyes .

I opened my eyes moving back from leaning my forehead against his as I looked at him tiredly.
,, I'm not human .. "

,, what ?" He chocked out confused as he looked over my eyes and I blinked to myself.

,, this is what she wants ..." I've come to realize when I looked at all of them.

,, what are you talking about ?"

,, why dint she get sehun or hyunsik or any of you to kill in front of me? " I started ,, when alios was sent to hell and punished because diana said he had touched him , artemis was furious and destroyed everything.. she used her light to destroy. She knew killing jongin would set me off , she doesn't care about out babies.. it's not real.. "

,, I.. I dont get it ? " chanyeol looked between us all keeping his eyes on the battle that seemed to be getting closer to us again before moving away.

,, that's not my son up there" I looked up at the bundle of blankets and the baby sleeping in it ,, it's an illusion it's some sort of trick.. jongins parents brought our babies away, she doesn't care about them. Artemis is my mother, by giving birth to me she gave her light to me, maybe diana thought I would give the light to our babies aswell but it didnt happen so now shes just after me"