| Chapter 7 : Manipulation|

{This is a flashback, it switches between times at this sign ]
-> ○◇○
( not edited/corrected I'm lazy )

•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•

I was careful when I shifted near his house keeping myself small as I sneaked around it until I reached the famous tree I used every time I sneaked here, climbing it up carefully to reach his window.

I knocked 3 times and then waited in silence for him to open up, usually he had it already opened slightly for me so it surprised me he had it closed this time .

I frowned when it took him longer to open up. Why didn't he open ?

I leaned against the window to listen, maybe he was out on patrol again or just not here, in another one of those stupid human meetings of how to clean up more grounds of wolf s .

But once I listened for a little, i could hear his breaths, it made me frown once I realized they were steady if he'd fallen asleep and didn't hear me . In fact they were uneven and held back as if he knew I was listening and tried to be quiet .

It made me knock again, I could hear him shifting now and I waited again in patience .

Soon enough I spotted his hands moving the curtains slowly aside as he opened the window, his room was as dark as the night today was but I stepped in anyway, my eyes could see a thousends times better than a human anyway so you can imagen that the dark didn't hinder me in any way .

It also didn't make me not spot the bruises littering all over his face .
,, kyungsoo ?"

I stepped inside but he was backing away with a slightly limping foot.
He didn't look at me but I wanted to see the full damage, i only got a little glimpse when he opened the wind
ow, his bruised fingers and a slightly swollen eye .
,,you shouldn't have come .. when I don't open the window, it means that you shouldn't come in "

My hand teacher foreward and before he could back away further i was cupped his face and stopped him. He hrunted instandly gripping my wrists

He wasn't strong enough tho and I frowned in pain when I glanced over his bruised and beaten face.
,, when ? Why ? Who did this ??"

He moved my arms away glaring onto the ground ,, you realy shouldn't have come "

,, kyungsoo.. " I attempted to get closer but he only turned away again pulling his knife out which made me flinch at first.

,, this is your fault !" He whisper yelled in frustration and even then his voice broke. His hand with the knife was shaking and I glanced over him sadly.
,, what happened ?"

He swollowed shakingly yet not losing the glare in his eyes ,, I didn't want to kill it .. because I thought of you being killed I just let it run off "
Tears formed in his red puffy eyes and I honestly didn't know what to do to help him. But I knew I was relieved that he was indeed slowly changing for the better.

,, thank you " I smiled gently.

He shock his head angrily
,, no .. you don't understand, I'm a hunter. My f-father.. I'm a traitor jongin and you're the reason why. I'm betraying my father and team because of you "