| Chapter 32 : Keep It That Way |

○◇○

,, I don't want you to go back there" I muttered under my breath as I walked closer to him standing by the window like he always would, only wearing his boxers now tho which made me so proud to be calling him mine when I looked at his pale body and smooth skin with those little moles on them.

He was gorgeous.

I started trailing kisses down his shoulders.
,, if father finds out I was missing for this long he won't be happy "
He chuckled weakly turning around to me and I sighed looking down at him as he looked up at me.

For that moment I started seeing all the scars, bruises and cuts littering his body. The things u had looked past earlier to just admire his beauty.
Those things that reminded me of the things I couldn't protect him from and it made me pull him closer placing a final kiss to his forehead when he snuggled into me gladly accepting the need of skinship from me. 
,, please don't go back there " I whispered into his hair knowing his answer already but attempting to ask anyway.

,, Boys !" A female voice appeard from downstairs and we both parted slowly when the door opened to reveal my dad standing by the door.

I growled a little low while kyungsoos face flushed and he hid behind me sneakily grabbing the blanket to cover himself.
,, dad ! can't you knock ??
Oh my god"  I groaned rolling my eyes and kyungsoo giggled lightly behind me.
Which made me feel all warm inside.

,, well you're mother called already.. I figured it would be enough " his eyes moved from me to behind me and onto kyungsoo. His lightened face faded slowly which made me grow defensive when I heard kyungsoo heartbeat fasten. Knowing what my dad was currently looking at or rather discovering.

,, dad !" I growled a little and his eyes flashed red glaring at me for a moment becaus ei had dared to growl at him which made me swallow but he didn't say anything more to it and rather looked at me with the we'll discuss this later expression.
,,you're mother cooked something"

I nodded only and no one said any more as he left the room.

In an instant kyungsoo grabbed onto my arm ,, I .. i think I should go "

,, no .. Don't worry-"
,, he saw ! Jongin he's going to think I'm a freak he'll figure you deserve better I look-"
,, stop " I turned to him cupping his face

,, dont worry .. just stop worrying, they arent these kind of people.. we both know that " I gave him a little kiss to his lips to which he smiled weakly laying his hands onto mine and I knew he wouldn't quite believe my words.

○◇○◇○

I got lost in those thoughts when I moved my thumb in circles over his hand watching him doze off to sleep in front of me again. He was now laid down on the couch again wearing that oxygen mask but still wheezing.

Now and then he would wake up from a simple cough before dozing off again.
Now and then I would have to grab a tissue to whipe over his lips.
Now and then be would look at me but not do much.. just look, I admired the ice blue colour in his eyes when he did tho.. blue meant omega but it wasn't the usual kind of blue.. it seemed so much brighter which was making him all the more unique and special.

○◇○◇○

,, care to explain what that was ?"
My dad spoke as soon as I had closed the door behind me as I entered the house coming back from having brought kyungsoo back home.