Epiloge

•◇•2 years later.•◇•

,, wake wake !" I heard a tiny voice call and groaned pinching the bridge of my nose as I stood up rolling over in the bad to touch the empty space besides me as I did every morning.

A sigh left me when I got to my feet walking over to the little beds. I cracked a smile looking at hyunggi already standing in her bed and ripping around at her curtain she giggled when I got closer stretching her tiny hands out for me to pick her up.

Start the breakfast sehun, I'm too lazy today

Yes master came a reply and I rolled my eyes with a smirk while picking hyunggi up

,, seuns seuns" I laughed at her Tiny voice moving her growing hair behind her ear ,, se..hun hyunggi sehun.. Se hun "

,, mam mam " was her only reply as she was busy examining the door like the usual with her huge eyes. Mam mam meant food to her I dont know why she got so used to that term but apparently taeoh got aswell when I heard him call from his own bed aswell ,, mam man "

,, ok..ok " I went over to taeoh putting hyunggi down while I got him also out of his bed slowly walking with them out of the room until we reached the stairs and I had to carry hyunggi cause she didnt want to go down by herself and she wasnt that good in it either unlike taeoh. I stretched a hand out around him while holding hyunggi in case he slipped.
The stair steps where to high for his small feet in my opinion. I always tell myself I'll take care of it by rebuilding it but I've never found the time for it and taeoh apparently didnt wait.

,, dad !" I chuckled as hyunggi started touching my chin and hindering me from keeping my eyes on taeoh ,, yeah yeah I'm dad, princess " she repeated calling me and it was the most precious thing ever but it was also getting on my nerves when I had to also watch out for taeoh who followed her callings making it sound like a chore calling out to me.

Not being able to take more I ended up just picking taeoh up aswell and walking down the rest of the stairs.

,, look at you, early in the morning " segun grinned at me when hyunggi continued playing with my ear.

,, as every morning " I responded not even paying much mind to him I put the both of them down into their baby chairs as I kissed each other theirs head when they whined and stretched their hands out to me again.

,, mam mam guys you want mam mam right ? " sehun already appears giving me the baby food and putting the plate with my breakfast aside so they wouldn't see and start whining only wanting to eat my breakfast instead of their own.

He took a seat on the other side starting to feed hyunggi while I fed taeoh . Now and then having one sided conversations with them.

A lot has happened.. yet not so much.

After everything was over my parents tried talking me into staying with them which I refused because their comfort wasnt exactly what I needed.

Chanyeol and baekhyun stayed with us for the first year after kyungsoos ...
I couldnt even think of it. It would hurt to much recalling it. He knew how much I loved him but I couldnt help but regret not telling him just how much i did before he left me.

They stayed with me for that. They didnt want to leave me alone and help me out with the kids but In the end i always knew they would Have to leave eventually. Chanyeols a true alpha just like me, theres so point in wasting that here with me. He needed to find his own way and create his own pack.
Plus it wasnt like we'd never see them again they would visit a lot. Another major reason besides me and sehun was that baekhyun had fallen for kyungsoos and mine little troublemakers.