| Chapter 16 : The Worry |

I guess last chapter was pretty confusing
here's basically what baekhyun had tried to explain chanyeol :

There's a ritual which baekhyun did to save kyungsoos life,
(when KS died but didn't die because baekhyun sacrificed krystal life for his).
Joongi (baekhyuns ex) knew about the ritual too because the moon goddess showed it to him and made it even possible for this ritual to exist.

Basically baekhyun had died aswell so he's only here because of that ritual (just like kyungsoo) and therefore is in dept to the moon goddess.
The baby isn't supposed to be here either, which means they would have to repeat the same ritual for the baby: someone would have to sacrifice their life so that the baby could actually life when its born

Now to the recap of last chapter:

- kyungsoo is still out and jongin doesn't leave his side cause he's afraid to lose him
- channel get closer but baekhyun seems to be the one push it chanyeol away.
- baekhyun explains himself and about his mission from the moon goddess to protect the baby whatever it costs. Since he's in dept to her because she "saved" his life
He tried to escape from her mission by going to alios but he only enslaved him instead until jongins pack came and they went on this adventure.

•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧•

,, what happened ?" Sehun voice appeard ,, chanyeol? "

I moved from my position looking toward the door but baekhyun still held onto my arm even when I attempted to move and open the door.

I looked back onto him as he glanced at me firmly.
,, do you understand now?? I do not want to hurt you... that is why I don-"
,, you're an idiot if you thought I would let you throw your life away, we will find another way it doesn't always have to end with a scarier or death ok" my voice sou fed slightly annoyed as I got back down to him and finished wrapping his waist up in the fresh bandage.

,, chanyeol ??"it was Sehun again and this time I could get up to go to the door, baekhyun not having said a word to protest or make me stop.
What he told me needed to settle down in me first until I can decide what to tell him.

I had been taken distance because I was shy and nervous, not knowing if I was willing to let myself fall or open up again when I had already done it. While he had taken distance because he tried to protect my feelings and not end up breaking my heart by .. I don't even want to think of it.

This was bullshit.

,, what happened ?" I looked around when Sehun stood by the door now still having his jacket on as he glanced inside.

,, we're going to hunt" jongin simply said and I frowned irritated as he walked out of the room aswell his eyes glowing in red.

I dared myself to peak inside the room to see kyungsoo covered in sweat under the blankets clutching hyunsik hand now but his eyes weren't glowing in white anymore and he no longer seemed motionless or unresponsive.

The opposite of be exact, he looked awake and unfortunately also in pain.
Only hyunsik was besides the bed holding onto his hand.

,, you're gonna go with us ?" I glanced at jongin who nodded throwing a little bag over his shoulder.