Story/charackter Info

Refresh your memories a little & understand the troubles
if your lost aswell

Angels and devils/demons

- aren't born that way
- they become demon or angel
- kaisoo baby would either become a demon or an angel. Which is what the fight is all about basically.
- alios wants to eihter kill or take the baby because the devil is scared it might be a successful angel from birth on and the moon goddess might repeat that.

Baekhyun

- abused by his first mate who was an addict aswell
- ran away and only survived and kept going because he met alios, who indirectly forced him to do stuff for him basically treating him as a slave.
- knows a lot about creatures biologie and magic ( elfs grow up like that and alios did a lot of experimenting)
- eyes Greek and ears are Spiked.

Chanyeol

- beta wolf
- his first mate was a human girl who played with men and with him in the end aswell before rejecting him .
- he's half elf but for now tries to ignore that fact because he doesn't want to face his parents maybe not being his parents .
- was ?????????
- eyes turn Green when ??????

Kyungsoo

- (human) but ?????
- grew up as a hunter (strict and caged, (abused))
- mother was torn apart by a wolf in front of him.
- hyunsik was his only friend, protecting each other. "Like brothers."
- when hyunsik left KS father also found out about jongin
- he had been meeting jongin almost all the time at nights.
- kyungsoo feels extremely thankful toward hyunsik for ?????
- father stabbed him last time they saw each other

- he can transform into an wolf and developed some powers not even normal wolf s have .
+he has blue Omega eyes at times
And wolf ears peaking out at the top of his head

Powers :
-???
-???
...

Jongin

- alpha
- became a true alpha because ????
- is jealous of hyunsik and wants to figure out why he's realy so important to kyungsoo .
- emotionally unstable ever since Kris had betrayed him and his parents turned on him and kyungsoo had died
- weak to the thought of losing another pack member or his mate again.
- feels guilty toward injured baekhyun and anxious for losing control.
- afraid of KS father being too much for KS in his state as pregnant.
- Works for his Pack to be one again.

Sehun
- ?????? that's why he stays around hyunsik at first but started liking him then.
- emotionally down ever since the betrayal of Kris and the discovering of krystals death and myungsoo still being out there.
- wants the pack to be a pack again

Hyunsik
- has been in love with KS ever since they were little .
- heartbroken and angered of kaisoo and the baby
- wants still what's best for kyungsoo
- doesn't have parents.
- ?????

Kris
- always thought would be the alpha ( his &family expectations )
- angered at jongin even becoming true alpha ( kris was in shadow)
- jealous runs away in anger one day and meets alios
-> makes a deal, sold baby and kyungsoo in exchange he becomes alpha (he has to pass information and keep eye on baby & kyungsoo)
- everything fails and he ran away

Krystal and myungsoo
- they were sent by jongins parents to keep an eye on kyungsoo
- faked pregnancy
- krystal was killed by baekhyun because he needed a life to make transfer of kyungsoos soul to a clone possible.
- myungsoo is missing

JG parents :
- hybrids are bad thats Why they want the baby dead.
- ?????

The moon goddess
- more people are turning to demons.
- less angels.
- want angels to be born as angels so there will be more. Kyungsoo is an experiment.
- the moon goddess can't help protect kaisoo because ???????

The devil
- doesn't want more angels .
- is statisfied with there being more demons so sends alios and shadows out to kill or take the baby.

Questions ?

I will try to update this whenever newly found important information comes out.
So..

feel lost? come back here 👍