|Chapter 30 : Last Hideout |

•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•

The caravan stopped out of nowhere and I rose my head blinking tiredly.
I haven't realy gotten enough sleep. The baby wouldn't stop kicking again and kyungsoo was growing aggressive because he couldn't do anything especially walking would he hard.

The little one was quite strong it could mess a lot with kyungsoos balance which was worrisome at first because it meant he could easily break one of 2 of kyungsoos ribs if he kicked hard enough and the right spot.

Until now nothing had happened except for it annoying kyungsoo.

I was happy to know I could calm him tho .. both of them. Kyungsoo would quiet down when I just cupped his face which gave me a good feeling knowing I was this special to him and ofcorse our baby when it would stop kicking as soon as I hushed it with my hands rubbing over the now big belly.

,, and ?" I looked over at Sehun coming back in the caravan with chanyeol after they had checked it out. This would be the probably 10th time we'd stop at a place to see if it was Good enough for us to hide again.
Altho we knew we could never hide from the goddess neither the devil but at least the hunters, vampires and rogues.

,, I guess .. It's good " Sehun shrug his shoulder looking at chanyeol quietly telling him to rather state his opinion ,, it's an old abandoned house for sure.. if we'd clean it out a little we could easily hide in it.. there's literly nothing around us I guess it will be fine"

I nodded glancing down at kyungsoo who was still asleep.
,, clean it out a little, is there a bed ?"

Sehun nodded ,, but it's pretty dusty and a little t-torn"

,, is there a body ?"
Sehun hesitated looking to the side shortly and chanyeol sighed.

,, we already removed it, it's fine there's no blood either .. it was just an old lonely man " chanyeols eyes drifted down and I spotted baekhyun stepping closer but stopping before he could reach chanyeol, folding his hands in one another as he looked down.

,, how's the couch ?" I asked instead not wanting to be stuck on that topic for too long.

,, I guess it fine just dusty " chanyeol sighed and I nodded.

,, lock the bedroom we will just be staying in his living room and put a blanket over the couch so I can lay kyungsoo down, don't forget to open all windows " I smiled weakly when chanyeol nodded along with Sehun and they got out again probably to join hyunsik who was still waiting by the house.

Baekhyun moved closer to us now. Moving the blanket on kyungsoo further up while I looked over his serious expression. He was thinking hard and it made me roll my eyes mentally when he was done and about to walk away again.
,, you're hopeless "

He turned around with a confused frown. ,, pardon me ?"

,, you heard me" I mocked ,, when I first saw kyungsoo I tried everything to get close to him and look at me. To get his attention and make him love me back since he's ... was a human who wasn't born with these kind of instincts " I chuckled weakly looking him up and down ,, you and chanyeòl both have these instincts and don't do anything. Your together 24 damn 7 and still cockblock yourself ?"

,, you would not understand.." baekhyun looking down almost sadly.

,, you give yourself that bullshit too?"