Team 7

"Amychan it's time to wake up". I slowly opened my eyes to see my so called father. "I'm leaving for another mission and I take it that you'll be OK?" He stood over me waiting for a response "Yeah, yeah", I said. With that he disappeared in a puff of white smoke. I sighed and got out of bed and took a shower, while taking a shower I glanced out the window and saw that the 4 Hokages faces  painted on, sighing I got out of the shower and put on my red shirt that was somewhat covering in my bandages and a short light blue skirt. I made my way down stairs and grabbed an apple from out of the fridge and left closing the door behind me.  After some time I was about to turn into a corner when someone ran into me causing them to fall down, I stood there glaring at him and for the first time in a long time I spoke, "Watch it!"
He sat there staring at me when two ninjas called out to him, he jumped up and ran off.

~Time skip~

Naruto POV

I was sitting next to Sakura whiles Iruka-sensei called out the names in groups of three's. "Next, seventh group. Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura-" I shouted with joy whiles Sakura looked down  depressed. "Uchiha Sasuke." I started to groan whiles Sakura cheered. "Hatake Amychan will be joining your group." "Who's that?!",I shouted confused as I looked around the room. "You'll find out later on today" he said calmly. I looked at Sakura in confusion and she did the same.

~Time skip~(Amychan POV)

I was walking through the hallways of the academy and reached the class were I was suppose to meet my new teammates and Sensei, I was about to open the door when I heard shouting, I sighed and opened the door. At the same time I saw an eraser fall on the ground. "No way, the eraser didn't even touch her" a pink head said. "YOU!" a loudmouthed boy who looked familiar shouted, "What are you doing here!?" He questioned. "You know her?"the pink head questioned.After, I blocked out all sounds so I couldn't hear anything and took a seat at the back of the class. That idiotic boy started putting the eraser back on top of the door, I looked out the window and and felt a pair of eyes looking at me, looking down I see a boy with black hair and onyx colored eyes looking at me and I did the same. Our little staring contest ended when the door opened catching a everyone's attention.

Author-chan: Sorry for a first short update.