The Curse Mark

Naruto was pinned to a tree knocked out, did she do that to him? I clenched my teeth. Sasuke looked like he won the fight but the grass ninja survived somehow, her voice started to change, it sounded familiar to me. 'No... no way!' My eye's widened in shocked. 'Is this the person who killed my mother!?' Just then her head stretched from her body and went towards Sasuke's neck. 'There's no doubt about it, it's him alright'. I appeared in front of Sasuke and punched the guy in his face. Everyone looked at me shocked but then Sakura smiled, "Amychan!" I smiled at her then glared at Orochimaru "Orochimaru right? Do I seem familiar to you in any way?" "Amychan?" I smirked, "So it is you....FAKER!!!!" I hollered. He smirked, "How's my little angel doing?" "Don't call me that! Only one person can call me that and you're not them!!" "So" He said as his tongue slithered, "did you come for revenge?" My mom's death popped up in my head, "You know it" Just then tattoo like things started to cover by body starting from my chest. Everyone was shocked. "Impossible! You shouldn't be able to use that yet!" Orochimaru yelled. My left eye went blood red with a tiny heart on it, my right eye cried out blood. Orochimaru looked a bit scared, "What's wrong? Didn't you fight someone just like me?" I asked glaring at him. He got angry, "You're in my way!" He yelled before running at me, I grabbed my katana at attacked him as well. While's we were fighting I realized that Orochimaru was trying to go for Sasuke. I growled, "You're not hurting any of my friends!!" I yelled as I tried to cut off his head. He blocked it, grabbed my foot a threw me into a tree. "Amychan!!" Sakura and Sasuke yelled in unison. I was, of course ok, "Sasuke move out of the way!!" I yelled. He didn't move, neither did Sakura, what the hell!? I jumped off the tree and towards Orochimaru, but I was to late, he had bitten him. Sasuke grunted in pain and fell to his knees. "Sasuke!!" Sakura and I screamed in unison. I looked at Orochimaru, "You basterd!!" I charged at him but he vanished and appeared behind me, I clenched my teeth, I let my guard down. He wrapped his tongue around me causing me to stop. He looked me but his focus was on my left eye. "Let me go!!" I yelled. "You'll be an excellent part of my collection, along with the Uchiha" He said with a smirk. "I would never work with you and neither would Sasuke!!" "We'll see about that" He said before throwing me in the air and away from them. When he did I felt sleepy all of a sudden. I cursed under my breathe, what did he do to me? Everything went dark.
Opening my eyes I sat up and found myself in some clearing. I clenched my teeth and stood up, I got to find everyone now! I jumped from tree to tree and used my chakra to help me find them. It took until morning but I found them. Sakura was guarding, Naruto and Sasuke were passed out. "Sakura!" I yelling running up to her. She looked up at me, "Stop right there! How do I know that you're Amychan?" She asks making me stop. "Hm? Let's see. Sasuke got bitten by Orochimaru and Naruto was passed out when I arrived. I got flung away from you guys and now I'm here" I say. She sighed and I stood next to her but stumbled a bit, she stopped me from falling, "You ok?" "Yeah, I guess I used to much chakra to find you guys" She helped me sit down. "That bastered did something to me" I said. "What?" "I'm not sure but what ever is caused me to pass out" "Will you be ok?" "Yeah" Just then I felt sleepy again, everything went dark.
I opened my eyes, I was no longer with Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke, I was in this dark room partially lit up. I started to walk down a corridor, the floor was covered with water. I walked in a huge room, there was a seal covering half the room. "Hello?" I said out loud.
Who's there?" a voice said
Just then a pair of red and white eyes appeared in the dark half of the room.
"Where am I?"
"Are you not afraid?" the voice questioned
"Why should I be?"
"I take that you don't who I am"
I shook my head no.
"I am the monster that made you're life a living hell"
"You don't seem like a monster"
"Really now"
"Yes"
"Well then Amychan, you seem the same way you're father described you to be"
"F-father?"
"Yes-"
"Is he still alive!?"
"No, he was killed...listen here kid-"
"What's you're name?"
"What? Listen here kid. Enough with the questions" He boomed.
"You're name"
He chuckled for a bit.
"My name is Buraddi Ai the twelve tailed beast"
"Nice to meet you"
My eyes shot open, I tilted my head to the side and saw a sound ninja holding Sakura by her hair, I was about to get up when Sakura cut her hair to free herself. Sakura stared to fight the Sound ninja and was doing a great job at it, she tackled one of to the ground and bit him on his arm, he started punching her. She started bleeding, I got up and walked out from under the tree the boys and I were resting under, "What are you doing to her?" Everyone looked in my direction. "Kin, get rid of her!" the leader of the team said, the girl I'm guessing is Kin ran up to me to attack, I dodged and grabbed her by her hair, "I saw what you made Sakura do" I said as I grabbed a kunai and cut the girls hair then kicked her on her back making her fly towards a tree hitting it. I turned my head over to the guy that was punching Sakura, "Say goodbye kid!" He said pointing his hands at Sakura. No, I'm not letting anyone else get hurt.