Third meet

Naruto has been training like crazy but I wasn't around him a lot, I spent my time somewhere else to train after the whole Tsundae thing. I had made a hole and poured the water in my gourd in it, I did some hand signs, "Water Release: Water Beast!" the water transformed into a wolf and it shot a powerful stream water from it's mouth destroying a lot of trees which I wasn't expecting. I looked at the damage it caused and then at the damage the other justu's that I had used. After a while I was looking through the book Buraddi had given me.

~Flashback~

"Hey Buraddi! You in here!?"
"Where else would I be"
"I don't know"
"You're a strange one, anyway I was meaning to give you this"
The water around us started to swirl around until a book shoot out towards me, I quickly caught it being pushed back a little and glared at Buraddi.
"Any quicker and it was hitting me"
"Really?" He said more than asked sarcastically.
I looked at the book, the cover was a blue with the letter 'R' on it, I opened it to see that it was filled with different jutsu's.
"This book is filled with jutsu's from the Roseapast clan, some of them are copied jutsu's"
"Copied?"
"The Mongockr eye's can do more than increase speed"
"Really now..."
I flipped through the pages until I reached the last pages which described the stages of the Mongockr eyes.
"I didn't know there were stages"
"Why do you think you're eye bleed's every time you use it"
"But that's my right eye that bleeds, not my left"
"You're mother gave you one of her eyes, the Fari eyes, they bleed during certain times...you should know why by now for your's"
"...I do"
I turned a page and read information about the Fari eyes.
"You should be going back now, you can read it later"
With that everything went dark and I woke up in my room to see everyone had already left, I only sleep when Buraddi calls me, I looked next to me to see the book. 'Thanks mom...'

~End of Flashback~

I was only able to do two jutsu's from the book before packing up my things and leaving towards our temporary house. I still can't believe I have to share rooms with Tsunade, the other lady is okay but her, no. When I got there I saw Naruto and Shizune resting in someone's bed. Naruto had bandages on his hand and the black haired lady, Shizune, was passed out on the ground. I ran up to her and shook her, Naruto woke up soon after. "What time is it, what day is it!!?" Shizune said when she woke up, "Um Monday, why?" I say. Shizune got up and ran to the window, she opened it but stopped, "What the?!" "What what is it?!" Naruto said running up to the window opening the other side of it, I looked through to see Jiraiya panting, "Double crossing little fixing....she must have spiked my drink when I wasn't looking. I can't build up chakra I can't even throw a kunai straight" My gaze caught sight of a kunai stuck in a pole and is what I'm guessing that's what stopped Shizune. 'He could have killed her'. "Great Pervy sage! And you're always going on about how great a ninja you are! What! Did you get distracted by her pretty face!?" Naruto yelled. "Shut up!!" Jiraiya yelled back. Shizune went in the room and came back with a picture of water and a cup, she poured some out and gave the cup to him, when he finished drinking it Shizune poured him some more. I sat on the window sill and watched when something caught my attention. I shifted my gaze to the building in front of us. 'Is someone watching us?' I got up and went to look at the corner of the building, "Amychan where are you going?!" Naruto asks, "I'll be right back" I say before jumping roof to roof. I looked forward and saw someone jumping roof to roof as well and he, she or it doesn't notice me following them. After some time the person stopped and looked at something. I got a bit closer and hid my presence, it was Kabuto. 'What is he going here?'. He jumped off the roof and I jumped onto it and hid, "So that's you're answer Tsunade...after the deal you try to betray me? Unfortunately I can relay on Kabuto's loyalty. Good thing he arrived to see the hidden intent in those healing hands of your's" Orochimaru said before sighing, "Tsunade, Tsunade, and I was going to restore you're loved ones to you, I even gave up my dream of destroying the Leaf Village" he finished. Everything was quiet for awhile, "I knew you're promise to leave the village alone was worthless, a lie, but even so...the chance to see them both one more time if only for a moment...to be able to touch them..to feel them, just once more to see there precious smiles....I'm weak, so weak that I was going to sacrifice everything just to see them again, that I was willing to throw away the village and the lives of everyone in it. To think I could have been so blind. I love them, I love them both so much, the chance to hold them in my arms. That boy he made me remember something...something that I forgot...that's what he made me remember, the dreams they gave their lives for it meant everything to them...you said once that all things on earth crumble and fade away...I wish that was true...I want this pain to go away but I know it never will..." '....S-she lost her family too?...And I...I.......need to kill him'. "I'm afraid you give me no choice but to use force" Just then something hit the ground which destroyed the building I was on top of. I jumped off onto a different roof. After that I saw Orochimaru and Kabuto jump onto a tree branch as a wall crumbled down to rubble. Tsunade ran up to them and jumped nearly kicking Orochimaru in the face and Kabuto, a kick to head, the tree they were in was destroyed and they ran off with Tsunade chasing after. I followed but didn't get in there way I stayed in the distance, still hidden.
After some time of running they got to a clearing which Tsunade was completely destroying just to kill Kabuto. Things got really tense after that...I could help Tsunade with fighting Kabuto but then he left Orochimaru wide open and they don't even know I'm here, beside's I'm closer to him. I activated my Mongockr and appeared in front of Orochimaru, he had a shocked look on his face before I punched him in the face sending flying and was stopped by a rock. "Next time you spy on someone do it better or you pay for it Kabuto" I said as everyone looked at me shocked. Kabuto ran towards Tsunade with a kunai in hand as she was healing herself but was pushed back by a smoke bomb, when it cleared there stood Jiraiya, Naruto, Shizune and the pig on Jiraiya's shoulder's. Tsunade pushed Jiraiya to the ground and started to fight Kabuto again when something happened, she was about to end it when she froze. Kabuto punched her in the face and sent her flying towards Shizune. "You basterd!" I yelled as I ran towards Kabuto but was stopped when something wrapped around my leg causing me to trip. I looked down and saw a snake which lead to Orochimaru, I glared at him. "I don't get it" I looked in the direction of the voice, "Why are Kabuto and Grandma Tsunade mixing it up?" 'Naruto you idiot'. "I see you're as slow as ever Naruto, no wounder you're no match for Sasuke" Kabuto said, "If you want you're answer look at his headband, he serves Orochimaru" Jiraiya says. "That's right I'm a spy, it was my mission to help you through the chunin exams to get information, and I learned one thing from you Naruto....you lack in any ninja ability. You're not a bit like Sasuke" "Stop picking on him four eyes! You don't know anything about Naruto! You're nothing compared to him!" I yell trying to free my legs as I was now in a sitting position. "That's no way to speak to a new friend little angel" Orochimaru said with a smirk knowing he was getting to me by saying such little things. "Shut up snake breathe!" I yelled at him. "Tsk, tsk, Amychan, that's no way to treat you're 'father'" he finished. "I said shut up!!! You're not....my...father..." I was barely able to say it, it felt like I couldn't speak anymore about my family....but I can't let that stop me...he has to pay. The snake that was around my ankle wrapped around my body and started dragging me towards Orochimaru at the same time Naruto was attacking Kabuto. I wasn't sure what happened but Kabuto threw something at Naruto and threw him at Shizune then jumped next to Orochimaru as he flicked me on my forehead. "Such rude behavior" Orochimaru says. 'The hell he do that for?' I struggled in the snake's grip, "You freak, when I get my hands on you!" I froze, not that I couldn't move already, I saw how my father died, how he was killed, and who killed him. The person standing right in front of me. I couldn't yell, I couldn't scream, it was like I was completely paralyzed. How is he always able to stop me. After that everything started to go dark...how?