Music Lover

No, I'm not letting anyone else get hurt. I ran in front of Sakura the same time the Sound ninja attacked her. There was a poof of smoke, everyone had a shocked look on their face. When the smoke cleared a different version of me stood in front of Sakura, she had a smile on her face. "A-Amychan?" I looked at her with a smile, I had a complete change of clothes and I had headphones on. "What is this, the second stage of something?" the Sound ninja who attacked Sakura said. I looked at him "No, this is where you fail the test" He laughed "You three, I know you're hiding over their, get out and cover Sakura for me!" After I said that three leaf ninja's jumped in front of Sakura, the boy with a pineapple hairstyle was holding a chubby boys scarf and a girl was standing between them, "Thanks for dragging us into this" pineapple said. "You're welcome, it's what you call team work" I said back to him. "Team work, I call this suicide!" the chubby boy said as he tried to run away but pineapple was holding his scarf. "Better alive sheep than a dead lion, right fatso" the Sound ninja said. The chubby boy stopped, "Wanna try saying that again" "I said you better get out while you still can, fatty!" They boy spun around, "Who are you calling fat, I'm just a little chubby ok!?" I sweat dropped. "Enough playing around you three, cover Sakura, I'm not letting anyone else die today" I ran towards the Sound ninja. "Slicing Sound Wave!" He yelled. Sound waves stopped me from moving and threw me back making me break a tree. "Amychan!" Sakura called out to me. "Wow, and here I thought she would have been a challenge" I giggled and stood up from the tree, my hair was messed up, a lot. "That was a nice song there, do you think you can play another?" I ask as a walked up to him completely unharmed. Everyone looked at me shocked. "H-how did you survive that?!" the Sound ninja said. "Sound can't hurt me, that's why I switched places with my sis so I would take the hit, as long as you throw these sound waves at me I turn it into music, now back to my question, can you play another song for me?" I jumped into the air and grabbed my katana to attack the Sound ninja. "Zaku!" the leader shouted before running over to stop Zaku from getting hurt, but he didn't make it half way when he froze in a shadow. I smirked. 'So we have someone from the Nara clan.' My sword hit the ground at the same time Zaku moved out of the way. "Enough of this, Kin!" "What's wrong with you!?" She didn't move. Sakura was watching the fight. I ran up to Zaku again, "It's a shame that I might kill you, you're name sounds just like a friend of mine" I swung my katana which made a cut on Zaku's arm. After a while Lee's team showed up to help. "Look's like someone used our teammate as a punching bag" Neji said looking down at a passed out, bruised Lee, "No one does that and get's away with it!" He yelled. The Sound ninjas looked shocked at him. Neji froze, "Something wrong Neji?" Tenten asked. "Well, are you going to stay up there all day or are you going to do something about this?" "Actually, it looks like it has been taken out of my hands" I punched the leader in the face, before jumping back. Just then I felt a strong chakra, I turned and so Sasuke standing up covered in purple looking chakra. "Sakura...who did this to you?" He asked looking at the busied girl. "Who did it?" "Sasuke, what happened to you?" She asked. Half of his body was covered in the curse mark. "Don't worry, it's just the power flowing through me...Sakura, tell me which one of these people did this to you?" "That would be me" Zaku said. Sasuke glared at him, his sharingan awakened. Pineapple boy told Ino to get back into her body and Choji to get over to him. The curse mark covered the rest of Sasuke's body. "Super Sonic Slicing Wave!!" Zaku yelled. A huge sound wave came towards us. When it died down Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto were gone and I was the only one standing there. "That was the best song you played s far!" "Should have known you would have been the only one to survive that" "Not quite" Sasuke said from behind Zaku. He hit Zaku on his neck causing him to fly towards Dosu the group leader. Sasuke started to attack Zaku, Sasuke moved quickly and broke Zaku's arms. After that Sasuke looked at Dosu, "Looks like you're the only one left" Sasuke said before walking up to Dosu. Sakura got up and ran over to Sasuke, she latched herself onto Sasuke's back. "Don't do it..." She said as she started crying. The curse mark retraced and Sasuke went back to normal. Dosu gave them their scroll, picked up his teammates and walked away. "Wait, who is this Orochimaru and what has he done to Sasuke and Amychan!?" "I don't know, I do know that we were told to target Sasuke and we did" With that he left, I sighed and then was surrounded by smoke, when it cleared was was back to my normal self. The genin that helped us came out of hiding to see how everyone was doing. I walked over to Naruto to see how he was doing, he was dreaming about Sakura. "Somebody better kick him" pineapple said "Can I kick him first" Choji said. I woke Naruto up with a knock to the head with a stick. He screamed for a while then stopped and looked around. Tenten jumped out of the tree she was in and said she would take care of Lee, when she got Lee she shook him back and forth to wake him up. Ino and I sweat dropped, I started walking away. "Hey Amychan where are you going?" Naruto asked, "Back to the tower" "B-Back?" I nodded. "Wait so you're telling me you finished already!?" He yelled getting everyone's attention. "Yes, I did" I say .Naruto started freaking out. "Next time you guys get in trouble i'll be back so calm down ok" I jumped on a branch. "O-ok" Naruto said. With that I left towards the tower.
                Is was getting closer to the tower when I head screams. I landed on a branch and saw Gaara, Temari and Kankuro. I jumped down and latched myself onto Gaara back. His sand crept onto me, "You're not going to kill me too are you?" The sand stopped, Temari and Kankuro sighed in relief. "Don't do that" Gaara scolded. "What? I can't hug a friend?" Gaara started to walk away. I warped both of my arms around his arm, "I'm guessing you guy's are finished now" I say to them. "Yeah" Temari said as we walked over to the tower.

                                                                                ~Time Skip~

                "It's just what I thought, there's no other place to go" Kankuro said. "We already waited half a day, how much longer are they going to make us wait?" Temari said. "Calm down already, I've been here before you guys, just be patient!" I said to her as we walked into a room. Temari and Kankuro turned there head to the side to look at something, Gaara and I kept looking forward but our eyes looked in the direction the siblings were looking on saw three leaf ninja's. They got scared when they saw Gaara. I let go of Gaara's arm. "What's wrong?" He asked stopping. "Don't worry, I'll catch up with you guys later" He stayed in place at first then walked away, Kankuro and Temari waved goodbye then followed Gaara out of the room. I turned to the leaf ninja's. "Calm down I'm not here to hurt you" "And how do we know that" the boy with a dog in his jacket said. "If I was here to do that I would have done that a while ago, I just wanted to ask you guys a question" "What kind of question?" He asked. "You're name's, you guys looked like you knew Naruto at the beginning of the exams" "Is that all?" the boy ask. I nodded. He sighed, "I'm Kiba Inuzuka this fellow here is Akamaru" "I-I'm Hinata Hyuga."  "Shino Aburame"  I smiled, "Nice to meet you" "So, what's the deal?" Kiba asked me. "Deal?" "Yeah, aren't you suppose to be with Naruto and the rest of you're team?" "Oh, I was told to do this be myself by Lord Hokage" "Really?" I nodded then turned around to find the Sand Siblings. "Wait!" I turned to them. "When did you finish the exam...and why are you hanging out with those Sand ninja's?" Shino asked me. "I finished in under five minutes, you should have been able to here some screams at that time" "Oh, that was a trap we made" Kiba told me. "Nice job" I said walking away. "You didn't answer my second question" Shino said. Some of my blood lust got out as I turned a bit of my face to them. They froze. "Their what you can say as, long lost friends" I said, before walking away.