Home

Non POV

A fight brawls on as two people go on one watches. Gaara of the Desert and Kimimaro. Sand is thrown at Kimimaro as he easily avoids it. "Gaara of the desert. Such a foolish nickname isn't it. You're nothing without that sand of yours" Kimimaro says thowing an attack at Gaara which is easily blocked by his sand which then launges at him. Kimimaro jumps into the air to avoid the sand and avoids other sand attacks as well. At the same time in the distance a coffin left behind begins to release a purple smoke from it. "Sand shower" Gaara says as sand goes into the air and slowly falls back down. "What a surprise" Kimimaro says as he goes to run at the two when he stops in his tracks. He looks down to see sand holding onto his feet keeping him in place. "But as long as I have it...I can do anything. The only fool here is you. If I need more sand I can use the Earth around here to make more" Gaara says as the sand from the air and ground begins to encase Kimimaro. "You did it!" Lee says. "Almost" Gaara responds dryly as he holds his arm out. He then closes his handd into a fist making the sand crush together around it's captive. Suddenly the sound of someone hitting something is heard. "Ah! Gaara the coffin! Amychan is in there!" Lee says gaining Gaara's attention fully as the two look at it. Sand then appears at the bottom of the coffin as it picks it up and guides it to the two the same time Kimimaro breaks free from the sand's grip covered in the curse mark, patches of his skin missing around his body. "That sure was a lot of pressure. If I hadn't grown another layer of bone underneath my skin I would have been crushed beyond recognition. I underestimated you, but that's the last time I'll get caught in your sand" Kimimaro says as Gaara does some hand signs. "Sand tsunami!" Gaara says as a large mass of sand shapes into the form of a tsunami as it swallows Kimimaro in it along with some trees. "Y-you did it" Lee sats shocked at what he just witnessed. "No not yet" Garra says squatting down and placing his hands on the sand. "Giant Sand burial!" Gaara says as the sand crushes together shaking the ground. "...Why won't he give up?" Gaara questions looking out at the sand. At that time the coffin that was now next to the two explodes shocking the two. "Whoa! What the" Lee says covering his face. A purple smoke soon dies down revealing a female with a large amount of dark red messy hair and white skin. Shortly after her hair shrinks down to a normal length turning hot pink and her skin turning back to normal. The girl then holds her head in pain as she falls to her kness the same time something errupts from the sand. Quickly Lee goes to cheak on the girl as Gaara looks back out in the distance to see what looks like a tail comming out of the sand. As much as he wants to see if his childhood friend is okay he knows that he has to first get rid of this 'monster' first. He holds both of his hands out in front of him making sand circle the beast that's comming out of his sand. As the sand covers it Gaara then clentches his fist yet again to finish his attack but it fails as Kimimaro frees himself from the sand and charges at Gaara. Standging up Gaara continuously makes fist with his hands making sand enclose infront of Kimimaro who's avoids it all easily. Quickly Gaara makes a sheild with the sand which Kimimaro runs into destroying it and launching Gaara out of his way. "Is that the best you could do with your ultimate defense? I'm very disappointed" Kimimaro says taking his interest off the sand Shinobi and onto Lee who stands infront of the girl who is now is now beginning to stand up. He watches as the boy goes to charge at him only to be knocked back by a blast of water shocking the two shinobi. Lee hits the ground in pain and looks at his attacker. "A-Amychan. What are you doing!?" Lee says looking at the said person. "Don't waste your time. She belongs to Lord Orochimaru now and will be joining that other kid soon." Kimimaro says. After saying that Amychan walked away from the three and into the ditection the other leaf shinobi had gone. "No Amychan!" Lee says getting up and running infront of the girl as Kimimaro continues his fight with Gaara. "Snap out of it Amychan! You can't do this!" Lee says as Amychan looks back at him with no emotion. Suddenly a pang rang in the girl's head making her freeze and hold her head in pain again. At that same time Kimimaro's bone was beginning to break as he tried to break through Gaara's sand sheild. Before anything else could happen Amychan fell unconscious making Lee catch her before she fell the same time sand begun to swallow Kimimaro again.