The Plan

Kakashi POV 

                 "Dad. Your finally up I see" Amychan said before hugging me. I had a shocked look on my face, 'She called me dad'. "Are you ok?" She asked. "Yes, I guess I over did it with the sharingan." Amychan looked down at the floor. "Is something wrong Amychan?" "No, it's nothing..." She got up and walked towards the door. "Hold on a second Amychan" "Yes?" "I guessing you know very well that Zabuza's still alive." She nods. "I have a little mission for you.I need you to form an alliance with Zabuza and gather information on him and anybody else who's working with him." "You want me to be a spy, sounds easy enough."

Amychan POV

                "You want me to be a spy, sounds easy enough." 'Did I really just say that?'
        'Yes you did.'
        'I wasn't asking you.'
        'Sorry' She says sarcastically.
                I waved bye to dad and left the room, hiding my chakra I jumped through a window and made my way towards the town. 
~Time Skip~

                I couldn't resist, I ended up buying a bag filled with dango's, I was about to eat a third dango when I sensed a familiar chakra, looking up I saw Haku walking towards me. "Hey Haku!" I waved at him and he waved back. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "Getting away from my team." "Why?" "Haku, their weak, they only think about themselves and I always have to come in and save them." -The last part was a lie- "So your running away?" I nodded. We remained quiet for a while. "Do you want to join me and Zabuza?" "You sure about that?" "Yes" He said nodding. "Ok, i'll join your group" I said with a big smile before hugging him.
        'I don't know you anymore'
        'What did I do?'
        'You smiled and hugged him'
        'What's wrong about that?'
        'It's something you don't do.'
        'Really?'
        'Stop acting like you don't know!'

Haku POV

                We made our way to the hideout, once we got there I opened the door for Amychan so she could get in. "Thank you." She said. When she walked through the door Zabuza's sword came flying towards her, she caught it by it's hilt, it shocked me to see  how easily she was able to catch it. She then walked farther into the room, "That's a nice way to welcome someone...maybe I should do the same." She said with a smirk. 'Is she going to attack Zabuza?' I thought. "Here." She gave Zabuza his sword back. "What do you want?" Zabuza asked coldly. "I want to join your team" Zabuza chuckled,"Do you expect me to believe you want to join us just like that? Your just like those other brats, weak." For some reason I felt like he shouldn't have said that, I looked at Amychan who didn't look very happy anymore. "Miss. Amychan, are you alright?" I was about to touch her shoulder when I froze in place, Zabuza did the same. "You think I'm weak?" She said more than asked. Her blood lust is so strong, it's stronger that Zabuza's and my own combined. After a while I was able to move again, she stopped her murderous intent and walked over to me, I stiffed. "Do you want to train with me?" she asked. I sighed in relief and nodded. "Wanna come with us Zabuza?" I glanced at Zabuza, he looked a bit pale. "No thanks, i'll just watch." He said getting up. "But after awhile we head over to the bridge." I nodded. "Sure thing Zabuza-sensei." 'Did she just say sensei?' "Don't push it kid." Zabuza said. She just smiled, "Hey Haku do you have any extra mask and clothing?" "Yes, why?" "I don't want my teammates to recognize me, better safe than sorry." I got her a mask and some clothing and gave it to her, she left to change and come back shortly after. We left to train then went to the bridge.

 ~Time Skip~        

                She's not that bad, she knocked out all of the people working on the bridge. "Good job." Zabuza said to her. She nodded before jumping on the water, she landed safely and started to fill her gourd (Image the smaller version of Gaara's gourd) then she jumped back up and landed between Zabuza and I. "Why did you do that?" I asked. "I use water as a weapon and it protects me" She said. "Where did you get it from?" "A friend of mine gave it to me, sadly it's the only thing I the could remember." She said looking down. "What do you mean?" She paused,"...I lost my memory..." "I'm sorry for asking" She looked at me, "No don't be, it's ok." "Their here." Zabuza said.