Bring in the Drunk

"Sasuke, point B
         "Sakura, point C
        .......................................
        Naruto, I've arrived at point A
                "Your to slow Naruto",'dad' said into the mic. "OK team 7, the target has moved! Go after it!"He commanded. "Ok he's over there", Naruto whispered. They all move closer to the target. "What's the distance between you and the target?" 'dad' asked. "5 meters, I'm ready to go." "I am too". "Me too". "GO!" 'dad' ordered. They all ran to catch the target but Naruto beat them to it. "I GOT YOU!" He yelled. I was sitting on a bench when I heard Naruto screaming in pain, I looked at him to find the cat scratching his face. 'Ouch, that's going to leave a mark' "Does it have a ribbon on it's ear?" 'dad' asked eager to get this over with. "It's the target all right" "Good. Mission complete." "ISN'T THERE A MORE EXCITING MISSION WE COULD WORK ON!?!!!?" Everyone grabbed their ear in pain and Sakura hit him on the back of his head. We all went back to the academy to return the cat to it's owner. 'I see why the cat ran away' Naruto laughed, "The cat finally got what it deserves!" "No wounder why the cat ran away" Sakura said as I nodded my head in agreement. "Now then," We faced the Hokage. "Team 7's next mission will be....babysitting Yagyu-sama's boy, grocery shopping at a neighboring town, help dig up potatoes at-" "NO!!!" Naruto yelled making an X with his arms. "No thanks to all of those! I want to go on a more exciting mission! Chose something else!" I agreed with him the missions we got were really boring. "Idiot!"Iruka-sensei yelled at Naruto. "Your still genin! Everyone needs to start easy stuff to gain experience!" "But we've only been doing dumb mission lately!!" 'Dad' hit Naruto on the back of his head. "That's enough Naruto!" The Hokage called Naruto and started giving him a lecture, but Naruto wasn't listening. "You always lecture me but, i'm not the same kid who used to pull pranks anymore!" He turned and pouted. "Okay! I understand! If you insist......I will allow you to take a C-ranked mission! You'll be escorting a certain person." Who?! Who?! A feuldal lord?! A princess?!" The Hokage smiled. "I'll introduce you to him now. Can you come in?" He said in a polite way.
                The door behind us opened and revealed a drunk old man. 'Oh great', I sighed. "What! Their all kids!" "Do you have a problem with that?" I said more than asked. He took a lengthy drink with from his sake bottle, he then leaned up against the door frame. "Hey is the pipsqueak with the idiotic face and girl with the eye-patch and attitude really a ninja? Seems like a big set up if you ask me " He said. Naruto laughed,"Who's the pipsqueak with the idiotic face?" He looked at everyone and realized that he was the pipsqueak. "I'm going to kill you!" Naruto yelled and tried to attack the man but was held back by 'dad'. "You don't kill your client Naruto!" He scolded. "Um...Amychan are you okay?" Sakura asked. I didn't answer, a dark aura surrounded me and I charged towards the man with a kunai in hand. Sakura grabbed me trying to slow me down but failed, then Sasuke helped her. If any of them lost their grip that man was dead, I was only an inch away from him. Ignoring the trouble he caused he took another drink. "I'm a master bridge builder, Tazuna. Once I have returned to my country I will have you protect me with your lives until the bridge is completed. Sasuke and Sakura were still holding onto me, "Protect my ass! When I get my hands on you all you'll see is a bridge!" They both tightened their grip because I was slowly freeing myself to attack him. He then turned around and left.

                                                                        ~Time Skip~

                We've been walking for a while when I noticed a puddle and stepped on it like it was nothing, I was about to throw a kunai into the puddle but was stopped when Sakura called out to me. I stopped and ran to catch up with them when a chain that looked like it was connected to a shuriken wrap itself around 'dad' and tore him to shreds. Sakura screamed and Naruto called out to him, that's when the two ninjas appeared behind Naruto and was about to attack him when I threw a shuriken and nailed the chain to a tree. Sasuke threw a kunai to fortify the shuriken's hold on the chain. We both looked at each other with smirks on our faces and ran up to the two ninjas and kicked them both in the face, they then let go of the chain and ran, one to Naruto the other to Tazuna. Sakura stood their frozen in fear before moving in front of Tazuna and pulled out a kunai. Sasuke ran and stood in front of Sakura, I appeared in front of the ninja and punched him in the face causing him to to hit a tree. He sat there unconscious, turning my head I saw 'dad' dragging the other ninja by his head, Naruto  was sitting on the ground in shock looking at 'dad'. "Hey", 'dad' said in his attempt on looking cool. "Naruto sorry for not helping you out sooner, I didn't think that you would freeze up like that." He walked over to the rest of us dragging both of the ninjas. "Sasuke, Amychan good work." Sasuke walked past Naruto, "You ok there scaredy cat?" Naruto clenched his fist, "SASUKE!!!!" "Naruto!" I yelled at him, "There's poison in these guy's weapon don't move your hand around, we... they need to take the poison out right away". Naruto looked at the wound on his hand, "WHAT!?" "We have to open the wound and leech out the poisoned blood" 'dad' said. "Hey Tazuna" I started. "W-What?" " Dad and I would like to talk to you later."