Get well and leave

I was walking in the streets of Konoha when I was called to the Hokage's office, when I got there I knocked on the door, "Come in" A voice said, I opened the door and walked into the room to see Shikamaru wearing a vest, Ibiki, Anko and the final proctor and other chunin or jonin. "Did I come at a bad time?" I asked, "No actually..." Tsunade started off as she picked up a paper and looked at it, "...the third has left a note here saying how are you to made a jonin weather you won or lost you're match..." she looked up at me, "...so no matter what I say it wouldn't matter, from this day forth I hope that you strive to achieve the level of excellence worthy of that headband as well, congratulations, on this day forward you are now a jonin" she  finished with a smile. When I left the Hokage's office I was wearing a vest just like dad's own and went to go find him, he was walking down the street reading one of his books again. I growled under my breathe and snatched the book out of his hand, "You're daughter has just been made a jonin and all you can do is read these, these, books!" I pretended to be mad just to make him feel bad, he closed his eye and smiled under his mask, "Oh, ah, I was here just to get some things to celebrate it now" "Really, aw thanks dad you're the best!" I said changing my mood quickly and handing his book back to him, then walked away. That's when I remembered that Sasuke was in the hospital and went to see how he was doing when I saw a bright light coming from the roof of the building. What's going on up there? I jumped up to the roof to see Naruto and Sasuke going towards each other with their chidori and rasengan whiles Sakura was running up to them to stop the two. "No!" Sakura screamed as she ran towards the two.What the hell are you two thinking!? Quickly, I grabbed both of the boys hands and threw them towards water containers. Dad came shortly after ."What the heck are you guys going? Both of you could have hurt Sakura from what I had just seen" I say. Naruto had made a clean shot on the container and slide right off revealing a small water leek and Sasuke's hand was stuck and a lot of damage was done on the container but when he got his hand out a large amount of water came gushing out. Quickly I stopped the gushing water and from where I stood and fix the hole Sasuke made with water pressure as  Sasuke looked at the damage he did compared to Naruto and smirked. "Naruto. I don't know what happened to cause this but be careful next time...you honestly could have hurt him even more...or worse" I say catching Sasuke's attention. When I finished only streams of water leaked out. "Were you really going to kill him Sasuke?" dad asked sitting on top of the container looking down at Sasuke, Sasuke looked up at him, "You really got to watch this sense of superiority you have, that chidori is something not to aim at a comrade of the leaf village. When are you going to grow up" dad finished. Sasuke just stared at dad then did a back flip out of the area and left behind us as dad watched him. He then looked at Naruto for a bit then at Sakura who was crying and then me. I sighed, "It'll be alright don't you worry, we'll soon have them back to there old selves again...probably...so cheer up okay" I say. Noticing that dad was about to leave I followed him to where ever he was going and I'm guessing was to Sasuke.
                When we found Sasuke he was sitting in a large tree, dad wrapped a thread like string around him to keep him in place, "What's this all about?" Sasuke asked coldly, "Ouch" I say standing next to dad as he holds the string. I didn't really come here to listen to dad lecture Sasuke, I just wanted to see if Sasuke would have retaliated but he didn't. "We kind of figured you wouldn't want to sit still for a lecture" I finish as we soon meet silence.  "Let it go, you got to forget about revenge" He says catching my attention as well. "What?" Sasuke says. "Believe me, I've met a lot of guys in this field who feel the same way you do. Trust me. For those who follow the path of revenge, it never ends well. You'll only tear yourself apart. And even if you succeed and get your revenge what will you have then? Nothing. Emptiness" He says making me look down as Sasuke retorts. "Shut up! What makes you think you know anything about it! It's easy for you to talk you have no idea!" "Easy, just try and calm down" I say folding my arms whiles shrugging off what had been said. "Shut it Amychan!...Maybe if I was to kill the most important people in your life, everyone who's ever meant anything, maybe then I'd listen to you two, because maybe then you'd have some idea of how I feel!" Sasuke says making my heart sink as I look down going noticed by both people here. Having heard enough from both people I turn and stand behind dad blocking them both out. I noticed soon after dad had let go of the thread and was about to leave. "Hey dad I'll catch up with you later" "...Sure" With that  dad left. I looked at Sasuke then at the curse mark on his neck, I stood their for a bit, "...Were the same in a sense you know." I whispered as he looked at me confused. "What are you talking about? Were nothing alike" Sasuke says. "Your not the only one around here who's been hurt...and your definitely not the only one who got labeled by that snake" I say making him looking at me shocked. "I'm sure you've seen it before, during the exams remember?" I say placing my hand on my chest where the mark was. Your being watched. Hearing that I look around the area quickly to see nothing. I sigh and turn around to leave but stop. If someone was watching us then...they might be after either me or Sasuke. "Are you planning on staying here?" I question receiving silence for my answer. It has to be a threat if he's telling me it. "Don't stay here to long okay" I say jumping off the tree branch and leaving.