Mission Start

Yamato had teamed Naruto and Sai together, and he put Sakura and me in his team so they could practice fighting with each other. Sakura turned into Sasori and I just put my cloak and hat on whiles Yamato dressed up as the Akatsuki spy. When Sakura did the signal Naruto and 'Sai' came from out there hiding spots and attacked 'Yamato'. Naruto was able to knock 'Yamato' down when Sai made a snake wrap around the two. "Naruto what are you doing that's not Captain Yamato!" Sakura said as we walked up to him, "Waa!" Naruto said as he looked at us than at the dummy, "That does it! Sai get back here and untie your snakes!" Naruto yelled.

~Time Skip~

"There's nobody of any kind around the area" Sai said, "Well that means that there's no Akatsuki ambush, alright so that means that we will go according to plan" "Right" "Here Naruto" Yamato said as he handed Naruto a photo of Sasori, "Could you take this picture and hold it up in front of me" Naruto took the picture and looked at it then faced it towards him. Yamato did some hand signs, "Wood style transformation!" Wood sprung up from the ground and covered Yamato, there was a poof of smoke and when it cleared Yamato had transformed into Sasori. I walked around him inspecting every inch of the transformation, "Well did it turn out ok?" "Yeah, you look just like it," I said. "Perfect now I have to match the voice let me know when it sounds close to Sasori's" Sakura and I nodded, he started to sing and his voice got lower and deeper. "Ah there you got it, that's Sasori's voice!" Sakura said, "Alright everybody if your ready shall we begin the operation?" "Ok just stop" "What's wrong?" He asked, "Sasori is not the polite type try to should more aggressive," I say as Sakura nodded in agreement, "Oh, I'm supposed to be cranky and irritable and if anything I hate to be kept waiting, were starting the operation now!" I clapped, "You nailed it that's exactly what he sounds like!" Naruto said. "Listen up our opponents will be on alert so I want us to split up, we'll have to work as a team epically you Naruto no one makes a move before I give the signal" 'Sasori' said as I put my cloak and hat on again, "Let's go!" 'Sasori and I went back and Sakura, Naruto, and Sai went near the bridge. When we landed on the ground 'Sasori' looked about then forward and we started to walk to the bridge.
We were nearing the bridge and saw someone wearing a long dark blue cloak to hide his identity, we both walk on the bridge and up to the spy, "It's been a long time Lord Sasori" He turned his face to us. No freaking way. "About five years if I'm correct," Kabuto said, "Were you followed?" 'Sasori' asked making Kabuto look back at the direction he came then back at us, "No it just us" "How do you feel?" "Well I still haven't shaken that strong sensation for when your jutsu broke and I remembered who I was again...my head still feels cloudy and heavy" I have a few questions for you" "I don't have much time so please keep it brief, I risked my life to sneak out without Orocihmaru finding out" "I want information about Sasuke Uchiha as well as the location of your boss's hideout"
"...Orochimaru has several hideouts, we keep moving every week to avoid being discovered by the enemy, of course, many are in the hidden sound village but some hideouts are in other lands too. He has spies everywhere acting as his eyes and ears, there are many ways a person can get around but it's not easy to trach though..." "The current hideout" 'Sasori' said, "Right now Orochimaru's hold up is on a small island on a lake just north of here and would be moving again in three days...Sasuke Uchiha is there as well" Kabuto said. The wind blew around us, mostly in the direction that Sakura, Sai and Naruto were hiding in, "Oh by the way-" Kabuto was about to say something when we heard something rustling in the bushes were Kabuto came from, he quickly turned around and then eased up, "...It was nothing just a wild rabbit" He said before turning back to face us, "As I was saying, I should discuss the orders you gave me Lord Sasori, I trust you brought the items you promised me let's do a handoff I've spent to much time here as it is...If I was to be discovered speaking to you like this Orochimaru will surely kill me" Kabuto said as he held his hand out, "I'm aware" 'Sasori' said. I looked at 'Sasori' to see him pull out a kunai, "Sas-" "Your conversation sound's interesting" a familiar voice said stopping me from completing my sentence. Orochimaru appeared behind Kabuto, "I hope none of you would mind if I joined in the fun" The snake that was with Orochimaru went to wrap itself around Kabuto but he escaped in time and landed next to 'Sasori'. "...Lord Sasori if you hadn't pulled that kunai out I wouldn't have escaped in time" The snake left in a poof of smoke, "I remember that face, sure brings back memories...Sasori" "So you followed Kabuto did you?" 'Sasori said, "Oh I just wanted to thank you in person, after all your the one who sent this kid to me and he's come in very handy, the development of any new jutsu will need over a hundred human test subjects but thanks to your spies medical jutsu skills I was able to use my test subjects over and over again, for some reason it's always hard to find volunteers" I woulder why. Kabuto infused his hand in chakra and raised his hand in the air. The sound of wood breaking appeared and Yamato jumped out of the wooden puppet and into the air, "Multiple striking shadow snakes!" Orochimaru said as multiple snakes appeared from his arm and towards Yamato, I quickly jumped in front of him and did some hand signs, "Water Release: water whip!" A whip formed in my hand and I quickly swung it at the snake's trapping them then did another hand sign shocking them. Yamato and I landed on the ground and he held the wound on his shoulder, "Lord Orochimaru is that form Sasori's real body?" Kabuto asked, "No, my Kabuto all those years working as his servant and you still yet to see the man's face" "Well he always hides it under those weird puppets of his, that man is such a dreary fellow"