Chunin Exams

I stayed up as always and got out of bed and into the showers to get ready for the Chunin Exams. The Hokage had sent me on a lot of missions to get me ready for anything that might happen. I changed into the same clothes that Haku had given me. "Dad I'm off!" I said as I walked down the stairs. "What about breakfast!" He called out. "I'll get some on my way to the exams!" "Bye then!" "Bye!" I closed the door behind me and sighed. I liked it better when I never talked. "Hey Amychan!" I turned my head and saw Sakura. "Oh, hi Sakura." She seemed a bit off, "You ok?" I asked as we walked to the academy. "Yeah, of course I am" "Ok" "Kakashi-sensei told us about you doing the exams by yourself so...Good luck!" "Thanks." I said. "Do you have a sharingan like Kakashi sensei?" "What makes you think that?" "You're always wearing that eye patch" "I don't have the sharingan, you saw my eye when I fought Gato's men." "Oh...sorry, I forgot" We finally reached the academy and joined with Naruto and Sasuke. We walked up two flights of stairs and saw a crowd of people. 'Idiots' I started to block out all sounds so I wouldn't get a headache. It took a while but no one would see that it was a Genjutsu, I know Sasuke knew but he was taking to long to speak up, I started getting pissed. "Oh My God, Shut it will you!" I said out loud. Everyone stared and me. "Look at someone who care's! Can't you see that it's Genjutsu!" "Well well, so you noticed eh?" one of the ninjas who were blocking the door said. "The moment I got here!" The door number changed to 201. "Well not bad, but all you've done was catch on right?!" The boy spun around to do a roundhouse kick, I moved out of the way and Sasuke raised his foot to block it. Both of them were stopped by a boy in a green jumpsuit, Lee. "Not half bad" I say to him. "Thanks" "Hey, this isn't what you promised, and you're the one who said to hide our true fighting abilities" A girl with two buns said. "But..." Lee stopped when he saw Sakura, I smirked and she tensed up. "My name's Rock Lee. You're Sakura right?" Lee was blushing and gave Sakura a smile with a thumbs up. "Please go out with me! I'll protect you until I die!" 'Oh,wow' Sakura stared at Lee with a speechless face. "Absolutely... not" Lee face went from a blush to a depressed and confused look. "Huh?" "You're to intense" Lee's whole posture slumped. "Hey you there!" I turned and saw Neji. Sasuke turned around. "Identify yourself!" Neji finished. "When asking someone for their name give you're own first."He completely ignored Sasuke's response. "You're a rookie right? How old are you?" "I'm not obliged to answer" "Naruto, Sasuke-kun, Amychan, let's go!" Sakura said before taking hold of the two boy's hands and leaving. I followed them until we got to a big room. "Hey you with the attitude! Wait a minute!"
'Which one there's two of them?'
'Shut up'
A window swung open, I raised my arm over my head to stop it from hitting me. I looked through the window and saw Konohamaru crouching on a tree branch,"What do you want?" He signaled me to come outside, I shock my head no. "Why are you here?" It took a few minutes to finish the chat but when we did I shut the window and turned around only to get pulled into a bear hug. "AH! LET GO OF ME!" I screamed, I hate hugs. Who ever it was got punched across their face, when I saw who it was I hid behind Sasuke and Naruto, they looked at me shocked. "Where did my youthful flower go?" Crap! Please don't see me! I did some hand signs and sent my clone out to distract Guy-sensei, when my clone did I sprinted up the stairs leaving everyone. I registered for the exams and walked into a room filled with genin. I walked around looking for a place to sit, when I found that spot I sat down and ate a dango.
'How did you get that in here?'
'How should I know?'
I looked up and saw Kankuro, Temari and Gaara, I walked up behind them and hugged them causing them to give me shocked look. I know I said I hatted hugs but it depends on who it is. "I missed you guys so much". "Oh, it's you pipsqueak" Kankuro said. I raised an eyebrow at him. "Huh?" "It's the nickname he gave you" Temari said, "Don't you remember?" I shock my head no. I whispered in Gaara's ear for him only to hear, "How's my Baby Bear?" "Good, how's my Rosy?" He whispered back. "Okay i guess" I say with a smile. "Hey, what happened to you Amychan. Why were you here instead of being with your clan?" Temari question earning Kankuro's and Gaara's attention. "...Well, I can't say for sure... I only recently got my memory back. But the only thing that I can say is that I was running away from someone, someone that tried to kill me after killing my mother, after destroying my clan, after... taking my life away." I say looking down, releasing Gaara and putting my back to them. "Oh Amychan" Temari says hugging me, "I'm sorry for asking I shouldn't have." She finishes. "It's okay honestly, I mean I don't mind you asking questions, you can ask me more if you want. I have been missing for a long time after all." I say the same time Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto walked into the room. "How have you been?" Kankuro asked. "Fine" "You should get back to you're team" "No thanks, I'm fine where I am, besides I'm doing this thing by myself." They looked at me shocked. "Really?" Temari said more than asked. I nodded. I then turned my head... I thought I heard someone say Lee's name... "Ok, now for Gaara of the dessert" What? I turned my head into the direction the voice came from, I saw some new faces and team 7 looking at a card showing a picture of Gaara. 'If you're going to talk about someone do it quietly.' This guy with the same hair color as my dad started saying how many mission Gaara did what they were and that he did it all with out getting hurt. "Now Amychan Hatake..." Wait what!? "Missions experienced 10 D ranks, 5 C ranks, 1 B rank and at genin level 5 A ranks." Everyone had a shocked look on their face, including Temari and Kankuro. "Yikes, looks like we have to stay clear of you during this exam" Kankuro says jokenly. "And just like Gaara she doesn't have a lot more information on her and did all of them without a scratch. "What!?" Naruto hollered. "Hey, isn't that the person Iruka-sensei said was going on you're team?" the boy with a pineapple hairstyle questions. "Where is she anyway?" Sakura says looking around the room. "Hey Amychan,where are you!? Get over here now!!!" Everyone in the room was looking at them. "Amychan!!!"
"I'm going to kill him..." I muttered under my breathe, Gaara was the only one who heard. I stood up causing few people to look at me, I slowly walked in my teammates direction. It took them a while but they saw me.
"Amychan, explain to us why you've been going missions without us!!" I didn't answer, I took off my eye patch and raised my head only for them to see and they did. As I got closer they tensed up. I walked up to Naruto. "...Are you asking for a death wish?..." "N-no" "Then shut you're mouth and sit down" I say coldly, Naruto followed my instructions and sat down quickly. I put my eye patch back on and wiped the blood from my right eye, then I looked at the guy with the white hair. "Next time you talk people's business do it quietly, I'm pretty sure that everyone in this room heard you." He gulped. I turned,"Oh and you might want to change one thing on that card of yours. My name is Roseapast Amychan, not Hatake" I say walking away before anything else could happen, nobody dared to open there mouth. After I left I sat back down next to Gaara and his siblings. Kankuro was about to say something to me but Temari covered his mouth before he could say anything, she could tell I wasn't in the mood for talking anymore. At that same time some sound genin attacked the guy with white hair, he dodged it and smirked. 'Don't get to cocky' Just then his glasses cracked. Everyone watched the fight. "Oh I see, it was that kind of attack" He said as he took off his glasses. "Hold on I saw it all, he dodged the attack how did that happen?" Sasuke asked. "It probably came closer than it looked" the boy with a pineapple hairstyle said. The boy fell to his knees and threw up. "Did he just..." "Kabuto is something wrong?" Naruto and Sakura said before running up to help him. "Write this on you're little card punk, the genin from the sound will be Chunin when this is all over"