Healing Time

We had finally reached back to the village and went to the Hokage's office and were walking down a hallway when Konohamaru came out of no where and ran into Tsunade's breast. He had and mad look on his face but when it hit her it turned into a smile and he started rubbing his face on her breast. Tsunade's and I twitched our eye's looking at him, Konohamaru quickly released what he was doing and jumped off her, "Who are you and what are you doing here!?" He said to her, "What am I going here, what are you doing here, you pesky little runt" She said back to him. "Who's a pesky little runt I dare you to call me that again!" "Oh yeah, so you're in a glut for punishment huh, you're a, pesky, little, runt" "I'm warning you if you call me that again!!" "Lady Tsunade!" 'Huh?' Tsunade and I looked in the direction of the voice to see Shizune and Tonton, "You really should be going in now, the elder's are waiting for you" she finished. "Oink" Tonton said, "Alright Shizune I'm coming" Tsunade lightly poked Konohamaru's forehead, "You little man need to watch you're step" She said walking away, "I wish you'd learn how to behave nicely" Shizune said to her, "Ok, ok" Tsunade said to her, "I'll be leaving now" I said, "I don't like being called little boy either!!" "Konohamaru calm down okay" I said walking through the door when Naruto came out of no where and ran into me making me hit Konohamaru and we all fell down.. "Watch where you're going" Konohamaru says. "How about you watch where you're standing" Naruto says. "How about the two of you shut up" I say. "Ah! Yes ma'am!" They both said, "Huh, Naruto is that you?" "Konohamaru?" "Long time no see!" Yeah.. um have you seen an old lady around here, with a nasty temper actually she doesn't look that old" He said looking around, "Oh I've seen her alright" "Where is she!?" They both said to each other. I mentally face palmed, "I don't have time for this I got to get to the infirmary!" 'Oh gosh how could I forget!' I sighed, but were going to have to wait her her to come back. It took a few hours but she finally walked through the door, "Hey aren't you forgetting something!" Naruto said, "And what would that be?" Tsunade asked, "My dad, Sasuke and Lee!!" I said to her, "Oh yeah I did forget" "Well if it isn't Naruto and-" he stopped when he saw me. I shrugged my shoulders and looked away from him. I think Shikamaru thinks I still hate him. He whispered something to Naruto, "Don't worry about it Shikamaru she's cool with you now" Naruto said to him, "Any way what are you doing here, shouldn't you be stuffing you're face" "How about you, you're usually still asleep at this time" "Very funny my dad asked me to come with him but don't ask me why" Naruto looked at Tsunade direction, "Hey do they know each other?" I walked up to Shizune and waited for the two to finish their conversation. "Greeting Lady Tsunade, it's been a long time" Shikamaru's dad said, "You're that kid from the Nara family, hope you're taking good care of you're dear, I've made a lot of good medicine from those antlers" "Oh yes the dear are fine" "I'l see you again soon no doubt" "Yes my lady" Tsunade, Shizune and I walked down the stairs, Naruto caught up soon after.
                We finally made it to the infirmary, "May I come in" Tsunade said as she walked through the open door, "Um, who are you?" Tsunade didn't answer back, Shizune and I walked in soon after next was Naruto. "Sakura, Sakura! You'll never believe it she doing to make everything okay again! Don't worry Sasuke's doing to be alright now" Tsunade walked up to Sasuke, Sakura turned to Tsunade, "You must be the one Guy-sensei told me about, oh please if you can save Sasuke" "Well, i'll see what I can do" She put her hands on top of Sasuke's forehead and her hand glowed green, Sasuke grunted and slowly opened his eyes, "Sasuke" Naruto said as he sat up on the bed, "Sasuke!" Sakura said as she hugged him and started crying. 'Aww how cute.' Naruto turned around and walked out the door then motioned his finger for Tsunade to follow, "There some one else you're missing from this" I said impatiently. We went to my dad's room next, she healed him and he sat up but then Tsunade dumped my good mood, "Disgraceful, to be taken down by two low life punks like that, I thought you were suppose to be the best" "Sorry to, disappoint you..." "Leave my dad alone!!" I yelled as I shewed Tsunade out of the room, I then hugged dad. He looked a bit shocked but was to weak to show it, I gave him a smile and put my arms on his shoulder, "Dad...Don't ever do that again, do you have any idea how freaked out I felt when I heard YOU, got hurt?!" I yelled as I shook him violently, "Amychan stop!" Naruto said in panic, I stopped, "Sorry dad..." Naruto sweat dropped, "Say that when he wakes up" "Huh?" I looked at dad to see him unconscious again, "Oops" I said softly. We left dad so he could rest up and went to Lee next, "Lee, look who's here to see you, it's Lady Tsunade!" Guy-sensei said to Lee who was using crutches to walk down the hallway, "Guy is this one of you're student's?" Tsunade asked, "Yyeeess! He's more than a student he's more like a son!" "I see...Naruto, do you really have time to be doodling around here?" "That's right I'm suppose to meet Iruka-sensei!" He ran off, "Hey hold on a second you still didn't do you're part of the deal, Naruto!" I screamed as I chased after him.
                Naruto waited inpatient-ally at the ramen stand and I was eating the dango he got me, I left and went back to the infirmary to see dad again.