Fight: Father VS Shadow Daughter

Anko POV

"This is turning into a mess, but we can't cancel the test" I say. "What do you mean" One of the anbu members question. Just then the door opened, "Sorry to interrupt" a jonin level ninja said as he walked into the room. "What is it, we are talking about something important!" I say annoyed. "I-I'm sorry, but it's this tape you have to see it" He put the tape in the television to play, "Now, when you watch this pay special attention to the time" There was static on the screen at first then it cleared out and it showed a boy with something strapped to his back and a girl with a fan strapped on her back. Then a red head boy showed up on the screen with a pink haired girl holding his arm, I looked at the time, it was 16:07. My eyes opened in shock, "This is..." I started off. "That's right Anko, this was recorded from inside the tower" the ninja said. "These ninja finished in under ninety-seven minutes" He finished. The red head looked at the camera. "That's impossible" I say astonished. "Then there's this" He took out the first tape and put in a second tape. It played, "This was also taken in the tower" the ninja said. The video showed a girl, I smiled at the video then looked at the time, 3:32, I smirked. "She finished it all by herself and under five minutes,and then joined with the kids in the first video. It's unbelievable these four ninja's are way above genin level" he said. The girl looked at the screen as well then disappeared. "I'm afraid it's not just that" I said. "What do you mean?" the ninja asked. "It's 10 kilometers from the entrance gate and the tower and in between are man eating animals, poisonous insects and not to mention the other ninja's, could they really have avoided all those things? Especially the red head and the girl" I said. "What's so special about them?" one of the anbu members said. "You mean you didn't see?" I questioned. They replayed both video's and realized that they all looked the same, they had no scratches on them. "That's quite a surprise" the other anbu member said. "I don't get it what an I suppose to be seeing?" the ninja asked. "It's what you're not seeing, look closer" I say. He replayed both video's, "I see it now" "Not one single scratch, and I didn't even spot one speck of dirt on their clothing" I said. "They must have some special ability" an anbu member said. "It's been a long time since we had such promising candidates" The video zoomed in, to the red head boy and the girl's eye. "But those eyes are pure evil" the other anbu member finished just as the video went to static again and cutting off.

~Time Skip~

Amychan POV

The five days past and the remaining teams were lined up into a huge room. I was standing between Gaara's team and the Sound Village's team, they glare at me and I gave them an evil smile. Anko congratulated us, everyone's sensei was here as well, including Ibiki and Lord Hokage. I looked around and saw the Sound ninja's sensei looking at me, I glared at him. Just then Lord Hokage started explaining the purpose of the exams when he finished I spoke, "Any test is fine" I say. "I can handle anything you throw at me" Gaara finished for me. "Very well then-" he was cut off when a ninja jumped in front of him and told him to let him explain to rule's. The Hokage agreed and the ninja stood up, "It's nice to meet you all" He coughed, "Now there's something I want you all to do before we begin" He started coughing again, "Hey, if you're about to die don't do it here" I say annoyed. "We need to have a preliminary exam before we can move on to the real one" He said. "Um excuse me, I don't see what this is all about, why can't we just move on to the third exam?" Sakura asked. "It's just that we didn't expect this many people to come out, so we have to speed things up a bit" he said. "Now if there anyone not feeling strong enough to fight you may leave now, oh and the winners will be chosen by one on one sudden death" He said. Kabuto raised his hand. I tsked as he left the room, I don't trust him one bit. Just then a monitor appeared on the walls. "You're name's will show on this monitor, but before then there will be a special battle" "What do you mean by that?" Naruto asked. "We have gained information that someone here is to strong to fight any genin so that person will be battling a jonin" the proctor said at the same time the monitor cut on and the words Genin vs Jonin appeared on it. Then names switched the on the monitor repeatedly, everyone watched the screen intensively. So I'm hoping it's not them others thinking they're good enough to do it. It stopped. -Amychan Hatake vs Kakashi Hatake- 'You got to be kidding me. "Alright the name's of the drawn come out" the proctor said. "That's a shame, I really wanted to fight one of the Sound ninja's" I say as I walked out to the front, dad walked out to with his book open. "Are their any objections to this match?" He asked. "No" we both say. "Ok, everyone else please move to the next floor so we can begin" Everyone walked up some stairs and got to the next floor and watched. "If you're ready let the match begin" the proctor said. Getting into a fighting stance I stop and stare at dad. "Dad, put that book away so we can start" the room erupted in shocked expressions as people look at us. "Go on ahead, don't worry about what I'm doing" My eye twitched, "I'll destroy ever copy you have, I know where you keep them" I threaten. He looked up at me, sighed and put his book away.
I smirked when a big poof of white smoke surrounded me. When it cleared there were three other me's standing side by side. Dad looked at them me's shocked. The music loving me smiled with glee and pointed at Zaku, the Sound ninja, "Look it's Music-sempai!" "Shut up Amychan" the other me said tugging the large chain wrapped around her shoulder. "You're just jealous that she has a crush" the other one said teasingly. "You guy's focus" I say. They nodded. "The same old trick as always?" I asked. "Yep" I answered back. I walked in front of my sister's a took a deep breathe, "Aaaauuuuuaaa, aaaauuuuaaaa!" I sang causing a sound wave to go towards Dad in alarming speed. He didn't have time to move and was caught in my trap, I continued singing, dad covered his ears since the sound was to loud, I grabbed the chains from my shoulders and threw them towards dad. The chains wrapped around 'dad' and when I got a good grip I yelled "Now!" Amychan stopped singing and Amychan grabbed her katana, vanished then about ten cut's appeared on 'dad'. I released 'dad' from my chain's and they retracted back to me, at the same time 'dad' fell to the ground. Everyone looked shocked, "You took it to far Amychan!!" Naruto yelled from the second floor. 'Dad' disappeared in a cloud of smoke. 'Shadow clone jutsu' "Ok, you guy's could go I got this" "Good luck" They say before going into my shadow and disappearing. Dad came out of no where and attacked. I jumped up and did a flip over dad's back. He quickly turned around and threw multi-pal shuriken's at me, I grabbed my chain and deflected the shuriken's, then quickly did some hand signs. A mist rolled in, and I did more hand signs. Dad used his chakra to blow the mist away, at the same time I finished the hand signs, "Water style: water tsunami!!" I yelled as a tsunami came out of my gourd and towards dad. There was no way to dodge it, avoid it, shadow clone and substitution wasn't going to work either he would have gotten hit not matter what. When he did I did some hand signs, "Water Prison jutsu!" The water used for the tsunami covered dad. I sat down on top of the water ball that had covered dad. Dad crossed his arms "And when did you learn this?" he asked. Naruto practically yelled the same thing back at me. "Why do you think I spent most of my time with them before we left" "You're mission was to gain their trust not become their friends" dad said. "You know I don't listen to you all the time" I said closing my eyes and folding my arms with my legs crossed. Dad sighed, "Lord Hokage don't you think it's time to end this, you know very well that if this goes on she might kill me" Dad said. Lord Hokage chuckled then looked at the proctor and nodded. The proctor nodded back then looked at us, "The winner of this match is Amychan Hatake," Why did they nod at each other? I released dad from the jutsu. "Who will be promoted to jonin" Lord Hokage said. 'What?' "What!?" Naruto yelled as if reading my mind. Everyone looked shocked. "You see Amychan, if we allow you to go on you'll defeat the rest of the candidates" Lord Hokage said. I sighed, I really wanted to fight one of the Sound ninja. "If we ever need you you'll be pulled back into the program" Lord Hokage added in. Dad patted me on the head and I swatted his hand away, he know's I hate it when he does that, to make matters worse when I got to the second floor Guy-sensei pulled me into a bear hug and said how proud he was of me for beating my dad and of course I hit him upside his head again. Lee came running up to help his sensei. Tenten and Neji were in the background trying to figure out how I knocked their sensei out so easily. The next fight was Sasuke and this guy called Yoroi Akado. I didn't stay around for long, I left before the match had even started. As I was walking down a corridor I held my chest. First Sonian, mom, dad, now Sasuke, Sakura...dad and Naruto, Gaara back in my life as well as his siblings, and Naruto's old classmate's, Konohamaru as well as well as Zabuza and Haku. I smiled, the more I'm around my team the more attached I get to them and because of that they bring more people in my life and that isn't good for my heart. I could barely handle the death of my mom and brother...what am I suppose to do if any of you guys get hurt. The curse mark only activates when I think or see a loved on hurt or dead. I need to stop meeting new people...

I feel better off alone after all.