Only a Visit

The clan actually accepts me as another clan member and not a monster. I've been helping people out in the village with different things, it felt a bit strange but I got used to it. I never forgot about Gaara and everyone back at the village and I've been sending letters to them, but today I want to visit him and talk to Gaara in person. "See you soon sis" "Where are you off to already? Don't tell me someone broke the shed down again" "No I'm going to see a friend" "Oh ok...." she started to smirk, "Is this 'friend' something more than that to you?" she got in my face to scan for any emotion, "N-no! were just friends!" "Yeah, well have a good time!" I muttered under my breathe and grabbed a scroll that was for Gaara and left quickly before Litanna could ask more questions. I took a while but I finally got to the Sand Village with the help of Loki, I jumped building to building without anyone noticing me, "Hey Loki see if you can catch Gaara's scent for me" He nodded and sniffed the air, "This way" Loki says as he jumped down and ran to what looks like a training area. I took a peek and saw the siblings along with some other kids. "Loki" I whispered, "Take this to Gaara" I gave the scroll to Loki and he took it in his mouth and ran towards Gaara, I watched silently. Everyone looked at Loki and Temari took the scroll from him, looked at it, then gave it to Gaara. I was about to walk in when the kids went over to Temari and Kankuro leaving Gaara with no one, Loki was just sitting there watching along with the rest of the kids, I called him the same time a kid walked up to Gaara and after that they went to get weapons to fight the siblings with. I smiled to myself then turned around and walked away, maybe now isn't a good time. I jumped on top of a building and sat there waiting for the class to end. I looked into the sky the same time Loki jumped on top of me, "What up with you, I thought you wanted to see him?" "Their in the middle of teaching Loki. I can't walk in there saying 'Hey Gaara long time no see, wanna go for a walk and catch up with each other and leave these kids to Temari and Kankuro' " I say to him, "You have emotions you can't understand, one minute you're happy then you're mad, blood thirsty make up you're mind already" "Oh shut up" 
                I don't know how long it's been, I got up and went to see if everyone was still training only for me to see the girl who trained with Gaara and four other people. They grabbed the girl and was about to leave. Quickly I moved towards them. "Hey!" I ran up to them and did some hand signs, "Water style:water clone jutsu!" The water in my gourd took the form a me and went to attack, "Water style: water dragon jutsu!" the water the the clone's gourd took the form of a dragon as it flew towards the four. One of them grabbed a sword and wind started to blow the attack away. What the!? The wind slowly pushed me and my clone back. Oh no you don't. I took a step forward along with my clone and then ran towards them with my katana in hand, they moved out the way and I stared at them, "Let her go now, you don't know that messing with someone especially someone that Gaara knows is a bad idea, unless you want to have a bad time" "A bad time is not something we run into but we do want to fight him" the one in the middle said, "What" I giggled, "You, want to, fight the person who I care about" I started to laugh, "You'll be lucky if you live to see another day!" I did a hand sign the same time they were about to attack, "So you care about him" "He's my childhoid friend. Of course I do, why do you care...Viscous Water Mass!" I raised my hand in the air and water started to form into a oval ball some of the water covered me and I threw the oval ball towards them, "Don't let it touch you!" One of them said as they dodged. A blue tail like weapon came towards me, I ducked and I realized that it was coming towards me again. Jumping I watched as a large amount of wind fly towards me, I flew back and hit a wall with no harm done, I smiled, "Aren't I wasting you're time on getting away?" My clone left in a pile a water and back into my mini gourd, "If you already sent him a little note about what you're doing he should be on his way by now, just leave the girl alone and go" They looked at each other then left leaving one wearing some kind of armor, I raised an eye brow at him and he threw his weapon at me, dodging I ran towards him sending chakra to my hands and punched him, but for some reason it had no effect and the chakra disappeared from my fist, I jumped back and glared at him, I felt like I was getting weaker for some reason. 'No fight it you can't fall down already!' He smirked and threw his weapon at me, the water in my gourd blocked the attack for me, "So do you too use chakra to protect yourself?" "No...but there is a demon who does..." I fell to my knees. How is this. I looked back at the man's armor, 'Is that whats causing it?' "So you've caught on, my armor swallows chakra" I clenched my teeth, "When Gaara kills you... I hope you burn in hell, no one mess with the one's other's care about" Everything went dark after that.
                I opened my eyes to find myself in the sand village hospital, I hope I didn't stop them from catching up. Getting up I went to a window and opened it, I looked around to see which direction the they had gone then jumped out the window and went to see what was going on. When I found Gaara's location he was hurt and Naruto was trying to dodge attacks and was blown to a rock, the guy was about to attack him when sand formed around Naruto. I couldn't hear what they were saying but something poped out of the ground and surrounding Gaara and preventing him from going any where. My chakra's still low but I have to do something, "Gaara!" Naruto shouted, I did a hand sign, "Vicious water mass!" I raised my hand in the air and a oval water ball formed, I threw it towards the man but he noticed at the last moment and barley avoided it. Everyone looked in my direction but saw nothing as I had moved, I appeared behind the guy and punched his back sending away a few inches, "Amychan! Boy am I glad to see you!" Naruto said happily, I looked in Gaara's direction to see the metal thing closing on him, "Let Gaara go now!!" I did some hand signs, "Water style: water dragon jutsu!" The water in my gourd took the form of a dragon and it flew towards him and he used the sword to blow it away. He did some hand signs and the barrier that Gaara was in got covered in chakra and he started screaming in pain, "Gaara!" I screamed, just then I froze. W-what the? I fell to my knees again and held my chest in pain, "Amychan!" Naruto said as he ran up to help me, "Oh Seimei-sama! I offer my body as a container for you're great revival!" the guy said. "The corpse came back to life..." Naruto said helping me stand up, I looked up to see another guy with long white hair like dad, "My name is Seimei the founder of the Takumi Village, after one-hundred years I have returned to become the village's ultimate weapon!" I looked back at the ground still holding my chest in pain, "What the hell is going on?" How should I know I'm looking at the ground, "May plan is finally coming to fruition, with this the Takumi Village will stand at the top of the shinobi world....so that's how they did it, they used the power of the Sand's monster as a source of my revival" Seimei said, "What?" Naruto said confused, "His energy is mixed together with another, there is a monster hiding within the body of Gaara of the sand and soon he will become a complete a complete monster, Shukaku. I will have an infinite source of chakra from him" I fell back down as Naruto let go of me, I watched as he went to attack Seimei but he got hurt even though, he then went to break Gaara free, "Pointless, Senmoufuu: Wirling Method" A gust of wind blew Naruto away, he landed on his feet, "I'm not finished yet!" Naruto said as he went to break Gaara free again, "I'm getting you out of here, Gaara can you hear me!? Answer me! What's happening in there!? Gaara!" Seimei threw a large amount of fire at Naruto, "Naruto!" Wind blew Naruto from his hiding place, "Naruto!" "Goukukou!" I ran towards Naruto and deflected the attack, the curse mark had covered my body, I glared at Seimei, "You'll pay!!" I yelled as I ran towards him, he threw the blue weapon at me but I dodged them, I grabbed my katana and went to blow a hit on him but he blew me back. I landed on the feet then jumped in the air again and went punch him, "Goukukou!" I got pushed back again and Naruto caught me despite his injuries, "Stop resisting it's pointless, Shukaku's power is already mine, this is a deceleration of war on the five greatest shinobi ninja. The ninja from five great shinobi nations who have been oppressing for a hundred years, shall finally feel our wrath" Seimei said, "Don't screw with me!" I yell. "We won't give our power to the likes of you! I won't let you steal anymore of Gaara's chakra!" Naruto shouted, "Brat's, why do you try so hard? What's the Sand Village's monster to you?" Seimei asked, "He's my friend!" "Gaara is my comrade!" "...Very well, Die!" Seimei threw the dragon sword at us and I got ready to deflect it when a rope wrapped around them, Naruto and I looked to see the girl, Gaara's student holding the rope, "Little girl what are you doing?" Seimei said, "I finally understand what Gaara-sensei taught me! Weapons took my mother and father's lives, but you can also us them to protect the people important to you!" she said, I softened my eyes at her, "Foolish" He yanked the sword in the air along with the girl, I ran towards her and caught her before she could hit the ground, "You okay?" I asked, she nodded. Seconds after I heard something break, I looked to see Shukaku's hand and then smoke covered it, "Gaara-sensei..." When the smoke cleared it showed Gaara have covered in sand just like at the chunin exams, "Gaara..." He had his focus on Seimei, "Oh? So this is Shukaku? This is the first time I've seen the real thing" The girl trembled in my arms, "Amychan get her out of here, it's to dangerous" Naruto said, "But Gaara-sensei..." I grabbed Naruto and went to the side of the mountain, "You know sometimes you over do it" I say to Naruto before turning to Seimei and Gaara's direction, taking a few steps away from the two I held up my hand, "Water coffin!" the water in my gourd covered Seimei, "Water burial!" The water fell to the ground and Seimei was unharmed. What?! A huge mass of wind hit me and pushed me to the mountain and I hit it with a loud crash and fell to the ground.

                I opened my eyes and got up to see everyone running towards Gaara. I guess that it's over now. I quickly summoned Loki and left before anyone had noticed and went back home. I walked through the door, closed it and leaned against it sighing. Then Litanna came out of no where. "Hey!" Shoot! "Heeyyyy!" I say. "So how was it?" "Good! A lot happened!" I quickly made my way to way room door and opened it, "Good night!" I closed the door and sat on my bed before laying down. Maybe another time.