Kidnapped?

It's been at least six or seven days since I've gotten back to my clan, not much has happened since...other then the kids breaking the shed down again. Standing in the same spot I always stand when rebuilding the shed, hammering the wood in place I felt like something was coming towards me, I turned only to see clan members walking by. I stared for a bit, "You ok?" the man who was helping me with rebuilding the shed asked, "Yeah" "You know you can take a break, were almost done, plus you're always volunteering to rebuild the shed" "I'm fine really, you don't have to worry about me" With a nod he went back to work and I did to.When we had finished rebuilding the shed we had parted ways, I went to the store to get some stuff for Litanna then went back home. Opening then closing the door I walked towards the table and sent the food on top, looking around I went outside to the garden because that's where Litanna is most of the time, "Litanna!" "Yes?" she asked looking up from gardening, "I got you some food, you're favorite" "Really, thanks!" she said before getting up and clapping her hands together to remove any dirt then walked over to me, "Come on" she put her arms around my shoulder and we both walked inside the house.
                          Litanna was eating her food when she asked me to get something for her to drink. We don't keep much stuff at home which is why we buy stuff all the time, I left to go get the drinks. As I was walking through the village no one was out there and it was broad daylight, it was weird. Where is everyone? Just then I felt something coming up from behind me again, I turn quickly to see nothing, I looked for a bit longer then turned the other way to be faced by the guy who killed my brother. I grabbed my katana and swung it at him by reflex, his body fell to the ground. I was shocked and confused at the same time when I heard gasp of shock and fear. I looked up to see the clan standing there in fear, "Monster!" "Murderer!" I was stood there in shock at what was happening when I heard Litanna call out to me, I turned to the direction of the voice to see her pushing through the crowd, I went to go hug her when she pushed me away and some ninja jumped in front of her and one of them being Viper. This isn't real, it can't be and if it is it's a sick joke...genjutsu? I did a hand sign and closed my eye to concentrate, "Release!" I opened my eye but everything was still the same, "Get her!" Litanna yelled, my sister. I was frozen for some time but when the ninja grabbed me I started to fight back, "No! Let go!" I slipped out of their grip but for some reason I swung my katana at them for no reason and their head's fell to the ground. I opened my eyes in shock at it, I felt scared but something was trying to fight it off, I looked up to see more ninja coming towards me, dodging their attacks I started to run away, "Amychan?!" Litanna said in a worried tone, I ignored her as tears came down my face and continued to run until I was far away from the clan.

Litanna POV

                It's been ten minutes already, why isn't she back home yet...what if she's in trouble, hurt...gone, I got to go find her! I can't loose her again! I ran through the clan in search of Amychan along with some other ninja when I saw her standing in a ally frozen in place when she started to run away, "Amychan?!" I yelled in worry before running after her, she continued to run, either she didn't hear me or she's ignoring me. I was about to call out to her again but she disappeared in the shadow's. Did I just loose my sister again?

Amychan POV

                I was long gone from the clan and was sitting under a tree crying whiles holding my head and chest in pain. I muttered to myself over and over again, "No one loves me, I'm alone again, they all hate me" All the people I care about tried to get rid of me just like when I was a kid. Is this fake or real, I nearly killed the ones I loved...am I really? Just then I felt a presence coming towards me, thinking that it was someone else coming to kill me I stayed in place, I couldn't get hurt no matter what but they surly would lock me up just like sis said. When the presence was right in front of me I looked up not to see anyone I knew or cared about but Itachi and Kisame. I looked at them in pain for a bit then looked at the ground, "Go...away" "Why, so you could cry for the rest of the day?" Kisame said making me glare at him, "You're alone in this world and the ones you cared about tried to stab you behind you're back..." Itachi started off, "Join us in the Akatsuki" As he finished his sentence I threw a kunai towards him, it flew past his head and hit a tree, "I'm not despite for people to care about me and...it's normal for a monster to be alone but...I'l join you're little group. I know that if I refuse and escape from you you'll go and destroy my clan or or someone I care about" Kisame smirked before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder, "Hey!" 

Litanna POV

                I was running towards the Leaf Village along with three other ninja. When we got their two leaf ninja stopped us and asked if we could state our business here, I slammed my hands on their desk, "Where is the Hokage's office!" One of them pointed to a huge red orange building to which I ran toward as soon as it was pointed out. "Hey wait!" the leaf ninja said as we ran off. I ran threw the hallways in search of the Hokage's office, I slammed open one of the door's to see three people in there, all girls. "Where is she!?" I yelled as I marched over to the desk, "Where's my sister!" The lady who was sitting behind the desk looked at me in shock then relaxed, "Fist of all you knock before entering a room, secondly I have no idea who this sister of your's is" Sighing I straightened my posture, "I am Litanna Roseapast leader of the Roseapast clan and my sister is Amychan, please tell me you know where she is" They looked at me surprised, "I hate to say this but Amychan hasn't returned to the Village for some time now and we thought she had gone back to her clan. That's what her letters she sent stated." The lady said making me step back. No, no, no, no...I can't lose her again! "Lady Litanna, are you alright!" One of my clan members asked worried. Where else would she be!?