The Forest of Death: Interviewed

"AMYCHAN!!!" Anko screamed out loud as she ran over to me. Crap! I jumped out seat and latched myself on the roof using my chakra to keep distance. Anko pouted then told everyone to follow her, I hid behind Gaara the whole time but when we reached Anko pulled me into a bear hug and ruffled my hair. "Wow nice place, what is it?" Naruto asked saving me. She let me go and looked at Naruto, "This is the location for the second part of the exam, it's the forty-forth training zone, but we call it The Forest of Death" She said with a smirk. "The Forest of...Death?" Naruto gulped. Just then a 'rock' colored box walked up to Naruto. Everyone watched. He started to walk away but the box followed him. He stopped for a while then started to run, the box followed him, Naruto started to run back and forth then quickly turned around to see the box moving. He pointed at the box, "That the worse disguise of all times, there's no such thing as square rocks!" He said. Just then the box started to glow, then smoke bombs went off. "I think we used a little to much gunpowder guys" Konohamaru said to two other kids coughing. After that they looked at Naruto and realized that everyone was watching them. "I'm Moegi, the sassiest kid in preschool, check me out!" "I love algebra, I'm Udon!" "And I'm the number one ninja in the village! Konohamaru! And when were all together were-" "The Konohamaru ninja squad!" The kids said all together. "Yeah, I knew it you you all along, What do you losers want? I don't have any time for playing around" Naruto said. "Where not here to play around boss! Where on official business!"Konohamaru said "Yeah, we came here for an exclusive interview!" Moegi said. "Interview?" "Yeah, were here to do a article for the academy on this year's chunin exams" Konohamaru said. "Hey you over there! What are you doing, you're holding up the exams!" Anko said walking up to Naruto. "Konohamaru said he's doing some kind of newspaper for the academy" Anko gasped then chuckled rubbing her neck, "Oh, I forgot about that! Lord Hokage said something about them interviewing me!" Naruto sweat dropped, "Interviewing you?" "Alright, were taking a ten minute break! For those that a scheduled for the interview please be respectful to reporters for the academy newspaper!" Anko announced.
                The interview started with Naruto, he talked about what happened in the past then he mentioned us but said that they didn't need to worry about us. Konohamaru told him to say it any way for the article. Naruto started off with Sasuke and said how he always makes him look bad. Next was Sakura, he said that Sakura was madly in love with him as I pictured Sakura beating up Naruto. "It doesn't sound like she's in love with you boss" Naruto ignored his comment and started talking about me. I didn't hear what he said about me because Anko attacked me again so I hid behind Gaara again. After a while I was laying  back to back with him dispite his gourd, Temari and Kankuro were sitting on a rock next to us when Konohamaru and his friends walked up to us, "Yes?" I asked. "Do you mind if we ask you a few questions Amychan?" "Ask away" "What's you're relationship with Gaara of the Desert?" "We are close friends" "Favorite color?" "Red" "Are you adopted?" "Yes" "Do you think you're family is still out there?" "...Maybe..." "What's you're goal for the future?" At first I didn't have one but now I do, "My goal is the avenge my mother's death and to protect my friends" He finished writing, "Thank you for you're time" Konohamaru said before walking away. "...Do you know them?" Gaara questioned. "Eh, barely" I say making Kankuro chuckle and Tenari smile.