Who are We

The door opened and the eraser, once again fell. Idiot boy broke out laughing "He felt for it!", he continued laughing. Pinky started apologizing to 'him' and the boy who was looking at me was giving sensei a 'really' look. Picking up the eraser he said,"My first impression on you guys...Your all idiot's". The three of them didn't look so happy about the comment, I just at there thinking ' say's the guy who felt for the prank'. After a while of looking around he finally noticed me, but knowing that I wasn't going to talk he told us to meet him on the roof and disappeared in a puff of white smoke, I stood up and made my way to the roof. Once everyone got there we sat on steps, I kept my distance away from the four. "Well then, you'll start by introducing yourselves" Kakashi says. "What should we say?" Pinky asks. "What you like,hate,dreams and hobbies". "Hey, why don't you introduce yourself sensei!" Sighing he started "My names Hatake Kakashi, I have no intentions on telling you my likes or dislikes as for my dreams...I have a few hobbies." "So all we learned was his name", Pinky stated softly.
"Blondie, you'll be the first one". The boy looked around, realizing that he was was the only blonde person here he started,"I'm Uzumaki Naruto, I like cup ramen but I like ramen from Ichiraku that Iruka-sensei bought for me even more. I hate the three minutes I have to wait after pouring hot water in my ramen cup, my hobby is to eat and compare ramen cups. My dream is to become the greatest Hokage, I'm going to make the villagers recognize my existence, believe it!"
"OK next". "I'm Haruno Sakura! I like...well the person I like". She glanced at the boy with black hair. "And my hobby is...well, my dream is to..." She squealed and blushed. This girl started to piss me off. "And what do you hate?" 'dad' asked. That's when she started looked pissed. "Naruto!" I glanced over at him at saw him crying...I think.
"Next". "My name is Uchiha Sasuke, there are many things I hate and not a lot of things I like". Then he started to look pissed. 'Why does everyone seem so mad',I thought. He continued "I have an ambition that I have no intention to leave as just a dream, the rival of my clan, to kill...a certain man". Everyone but my and 'dad' and I looked shocked.
          "OK, your turn". I stayed quiet. 'Dad' looked at me with a 'the sooner you do it the sooner it'll be over' face. Sighing I started, "My name is Hatake Amychan-" "Why do you have the same name as Kakashi-sensei!?" Naruto asked loudly. I glared at him. "Obviously she's Kakashi-sensei's daughter!" Sakura shouted back to Naruto. I continued, "I like...dango's... I hate...not interested, my dream...don't have one as for hobbies" ,I looked at my 'dad'. "Not talking".
"Glad to see that you all have different personalities, we're going to begin a mission starting tomorrow." He stopped to see are reactions, if we had one. "What kind of mission, sir!?" Naruto shouted. "First, we are going to do something all five of us can do". "What is it!?" Naruto shouted excitedly. "Maybe if you shut up you'll know!" Sakura shouted. "Survival training" he said simply. "This is not like any other training." "Then what kind of training is it?" Naruto asked. He started to laugh and Sakura asked what's so funny. "Well, if I say this the four of you aren't going to like it...Out of the 28 graduates, only 10 are going to become genins, the other 18 will be sent back to the academy. In other words, this training is going to be a very hard test with a drop rate of 66%......See, you are surprised!" "No way so I went through all that trouble...What was the final exam for!?!" Naruto screamed. "That, it just picks out who is qualified to become a genin...Anyways, tomorrow I'm going to determine whether you pass or fail at the training grounds. Bring your ninja gear and meet at 5 a.m.!" He yelled. "Oh yeah,don't eat breakfast,you might.....puke." After saying that he left in a puff of smoke. I didn't really care, knowing my 'dad' it's probably about team work or something like that. Sighing I left the academy making my way towards home.