Gaara's Dead

We had never taken a break and had been walking since sun rise until Sasori stopped, "What's wrong Sasori, un?" Deidara asked, "Where being followed" I said when I heard a familiar voice, "Stop right there" We turned to look at the person and when I saw the face I smirked, Kankuro. "Hand over Gaara now!" "Deidara, Amychan....you guys go on ahead" Sasori said before jumping in front of Kankuro. Kankuro looked in my direction shocked. "Amychan? What are you-!" "I thought I told you two to go ahead already!" Sasori says annoyed cutting Kankuro off. The next thing I knew Kankuro unrolled three scrolls, "Are you three ready for a puppet show?" He did a hand sign, "Crow, Black Ant, Salamander!" There was a poof of smoke and when it cleared three were three different puppets, "Well, I'm pretty sure a certain someone would love to stay and watch this, un" "Just don't get in my way" "Yes!" I mouthed softly so no on would hear me, Deidara jumped on the back of the bird, "I'm going on ahead, enjoy the show Amychan, un" I will. "Not so fast!" Kankuro yelled as Crow flew towards Deidara, I smirked and grabbed Spiky then swung it towards Crow and it wrapped around it stopping it from attacking Deidara. "I don't like waiting...or keeping others waiting, so I'll make this short and sweet" Sasori says. "You move as fast as Crow....I'm impressed"Kankuro says to me. "The spider needs to be as fast as the fly" Sasori says for me. "I remember now, this Jinchuriki is suppose to have some siblings and one of them some kind of puppet master-" "Some kind of puppet master, he's the best that I 'knew'...until now" my hidden smile turned into a scowl, "...until you burn in hell" I whispered. "So she finally talks...Hey pipsqueak! What the hell are you doing!? Teaming up with the Akatsuki, kidnapping Gaara...what else have you done huh!?" Kankuro yells angrily irritating me. He talks as if he doesn't remember what he did to me. I growl under my breath tightening my grip on Spiky. "Careful now. You wouldn't want to get on her bad side if I were you...Kontoro, un?" "It's Kankuro!" He pulled his hand back and the puppet fell apart, I pulled Spiky back towards me and put it back in it's hilt, the puppet went back together then flew back towards Deidara but Sasori stopped it, "Forget about him you're opponent is me. Deidara stop gawking and get out of here now" Sasori says. "Fine I'll leave it to you then, un" With that he flew away on his bird, "Where are you going!" Sasori threw his tail at Kankuro but he dodged it, "Didn't you hear me, I'm you're opponent" "Okay if that's what you want...let the puppet show begin!" I jumped back for distance, then watched to see two of Kankuro's puppet's circling 'Sasori'. I smile lifting the hat I wore up a little.  The puppets went faster and shot kunai at 'Sasori' but he deflected them with his tail, "Pretty good, so far" Just then a puppet shot up from under the sand and sent 'Sasori' in the air, "You didn't notice that the black end was missing did you?" Kankuro says as the puppet opened up and locked 'Sasori' inside of it. "And now the puppet show!" Crow separated again and then large needle like spikes popped out of the ends and circled the puppet, "Secret black move: fire maiden!" They all went into different parts of the puppet 'killing' 'Sasori', "Shows over" Kankuro says making me laugh catching Kankuro's attention. "What's so funny pipsqueak!? Don't think I forgot about you!" Kankuro yells. "You missed" I say watching the sand fall out the cracks of the puppet, Kankuro, noticing this opens the puppet. "It's only a sand clone" I say as Sasori came from out of the sand behind Kankuro. Crow shot needle's at Sasori which he dodged easily. "Come on Sasori, this is actually taking long!" I shouted so he could hear me, he ignored me, "What's wrong, run out of tricks?" Sasori says. "I'm just getting started!" I sighed and fell back and looked at the sky. I wounder how Deidara's doing right now. This is getting boring just sitting here doing nothing. Hm...this is probably how Sasori felt waiting for Deidara and I. I think blocking out the two's fight.

                "Did I mention how much I hate making people wait?" Sasori says as I jumped back into reality. Getting up I yell, "Thank you!" I stopped listening and watching them then got really annoyed and grabbed Spiky, "Bloody Torment!" Spiky moved on it's own and wrapped itself around Kankuro making him screamed in pain. "Sasori! You're the one saying you don't like being kept waiting or keeping other's waiting, " I tightened the grip on Spiky which then tightened around Kankuro as he yelled in pain. " -and you're keeping me waiting!" I finish. "Calm yourself Amychan, he's about to die anyway you don't have to put holes in his body. Besides you're only saying that because you weren't actually in the fight..." Sasori says making me look away from him. I made Spiky let go of Kankuro and he fell to the ground. I turned around and walked up to Kankuro and stood over him. "So long" I say with a smile as he loses consciousness. I look at the puncture wounds in the areas that weren't covered by his clothes. Their nothing big enough to kill but with the right use it could. They look like any wound left after being stung by a bee or wasp, but it's much more painful. "Let's get outta here" I say turning to Sasori. He nods and we both turn and get on our way.