The Search for Lady Tsunade

"Alright Guy, we leave Sasuke in you're hands" Jiraiya says. "Master Jiraiya, find Lady Tsunade and bring her back to us" Guy says as I stand in a corner waiting for them to end their conversation. "Don't worry, you can count on us!" Naruto says with a smile. "Naruto, nothing impresses me more than gut's, come here and me give you this" Guy said as he dug in his jacket, "Lee got stronger with this, check it out!" Guy-sensei said as he pulled a green jumpsuit from his jacket, "If you wear it while's you train you'll notice the difference immediately, pretty soon you'll be wearing them all the time just like Lee" 'I'll be surprised if they even wash it'. "Oh man!" Naruto said excited as he took the jumpsuit. Guy waved goodbye to us and left with Sasuke on his back. "Pretty cool huh" Naruto says to me. "Not" I say making Naruto pout. We started walking away after some time Naruto stopped walking, "Something wrong?" "Pervy sage what did those guys want with us anyway" "Don't get the wrong idea but it's not you there after it's what's inside you" Naruto held his stomach, "What the hell is this anyway....some demon that terrorized the village, that's why everyone's so afraid of it right?" I started to walk away since I was uninterested. I was five miles away when Naruto realized I was gone, "Amychan!!??!" Naruto yelled as he ran over to me behind him was Jiraiya. It took forever to me, but we finally reached the town Jiraiya said Lady Tsunade would be in. It looked like a festival was going on, the town was packed with people and stalls. "Wow this is great. I've never seen any thing like this!" Naruto said looking around. "Go have a little fun before we start training, this festival will be going on for a while and we'll start you're training here to" Jiraiya said to Naruto, "Alright!" Naruto said as he grabbed his bag and took out a frog wallet. "Whoa baby! That's one fat frog you got there you're filthy rich!" Jiraiya said. "Yeah, I've been saving bit by bit on my mission's. Catch you later!" "Stop right there Naruto!" Naruto stopped and turned around, "I'm going to hold onto you're wallet for you" Jiraiya said as he took Naruto's wallet, "Hey hold on a second!" "Here" Jiraiya gave Naruto some money, "Three hundred!?!" I held out my hand. "What don't you have money?" Jiraiya asked, I shook my head no. He gave me 300 as well, I grabbed Naruto's shirt collar and left then gave him the money, "I thought you said you didn't have any money" "I lied" He smiled and took the money, "So what do you want to do first?" His stomach rumbled, Naruto smiled and rubbed the back of his neck, "I guess were getting something to eat first" I say. Naruto got some octopus dumplings, potato's with butter, chocolate covered bananas, candy and fried noodle's. I got whatever was sweet. After Naruto ate he went to play some games, hitting the target, fish catching which he sucked at and then he bought a mask, "Hey Amychan do you want one?" "No thank's I already have one" I said as I took the mask Haku gave me out of my bag. Naruto put his own on and tripped on a rock. Quickly I grabbed onto his coat stopping him from falling. A small book fell out the bag along with a few papers Naruto held as I pulled Naruto back onto his feet from his slanted position. "You good Naruto?" I asked as He read a note book then packed the things that fell out Jiraiya's bag back in. "Yeah" He says grabbing my hand and running off. He went to a stall, "Three grilled squid please and make one of them big enough for a grown up!" "Okay coming up! Got sent on a squid run huh? Tell you what i'll throw in the kid size for free!" The stall owner gave him the kid sized grilled squid. "Thank's a lot mister, you're the man!" "You think so, well you're getting half price on that other squid too" "What! Wow thanks!" Naruto handed me one of the grilled squid. "Here, this is thanks for getting me more money " I smiled and took the squid. We left to look Jiraiya, someone laughed. 'Was that him?' Naruto and I moved a small curtain and walked into a building to see Jiraiya sitting of a couch with two ladies sitting next to him, "Ahaha! Like I said I love the ladies! Oh hey kid's, had you're fill of the festival already?" The drunk Jiraiya said. Naruto saw his empty wallet on the table and walked up to it. "What about those three provision's of you'res! What's the matter with you, you're breaking all three at once you dirty-" The two girls got up and ran away screaming, "Ah wait Naruto!" Naruto stood over Jiraiya, "Wait sh-mate, I can't believe you used all my hard earned savings!" Naruto said as he hit Jiraiya on his head repeatedly. "Stupid, stupid, stupid!" I stood there and watched as I finished the octopus Naruto gave me when two guy's walked in, one was wearing black the other white. "Look at my foggy it's as flat as a pancake!" Naruto said as the grilled octopus flew out of his hand and on the guy's white coat. "Watch it, look what you did you little punk!" the one in black yelled making Naruto stop and look at them along with me, "Don't call my friend a punk!" I yelled back at him. "Shut you're mouth twerp, you're buddy over there stained the bosses new designer suit, that street rat! You all are paying, 100,000 logs!" "Like I care!" I yell. "What that cost a 100,000!?"Naruto screamed in disbelief.  "Amychan calm down.....do you expect us to believe that mucky suit is worth 100,000?" Jiraiya questions, "You looking for trouble old man, you and this brat should shut you're trap if you know what's good for you, the boss used to be a chunin from the hidden Village of the stones, the legendary dark ninja, feared across the land" "And I'm a jonin from the hidden Leaf Village, the monster feared across my village" I mocked. "You're asking for it twerp keep pushing it!!" "Naruto this is perfect timing" Jiraiya says standing up, "I have a new jutsu I want to show you" He finished as he starting forming chakra in his hand, "Now pay attention" "Enough already!" the guy said or boss said as he charged up to Jiraiya. Jiraiya shoved his hand on the guy's chest and he was blown back by the hit and flew out the room taking the other guy with him. "Awesome!" Naruto said. "And I was holding back, you guys aren't much of a challenge" Jiraiya said as we walked up to them. "Wait a minute...you're the legendary..." 'Boss' started off. "Sorry about that, I guess we kinda messed up you're stand" Jiraiya said looking at the owner. "Here this should cover it" 'Boss' said handing Jiraiya his wallet before passing out. "Now i'd like to buy every balloon you have, including water balloons how does that sound" He said handing the owner of the stall the money out the wallet, "Fine by me i guess" the stall owner says. "Naruto let's get going, it's time for you to train." We left the town and went to the top oh a hill.
               "Here you go, have a water balloon" Jiraiya said tossing Naruto a water balloon. "You saw the jutsu I preformed right?" Naruto nodded, "How would you describe it" "You sent that guy spinning like a pinwheel" Jiraiya smiled and took a water balloon, "Spinning, good" The water in the balloon started spinning and then it popped. 'Cool.' "With the tree climbing excise you learned how to gather and maintain chakra, with the water walking excise you learned how to release a steady amount of it, both of these you mastered correct? With the water balloon excise you'll learn to create a stream of chakra spinning it as you had put it. I had left when the conversation had started, I was sitting on a tree eating a dango I still had some sweet treats left. "You're catching on quicker, okay we'll train until sundown!" "Yes sir!" I'm surprised them didn't notice me yet. "Any second now, look the water's spinning!" "Good let me know when you've done it, meanwhile I'll just get comfortable, it's time for a little drink" Jiraiya said taking out a bottle. "Hey what do you think you're doing!" Naruto says. "I might as well catch some shut eye while i'm waiting, this stuff helps me sleep" He started drinking the liquid, "Don't get to comfortable this won't take long" "Yeah, yeah okay" "You just wait and see, i'll have this thing down before you even close you're eyes!"