The Forest of Death: Begin!

After the three kids had left everyone gathered to get ready for the second exam, "This place gives me the creeps" Sakura said. "It should that's why it's The Forest of Death, and you're about to find out why it's called that. Naruto put hands on his waist, stuck his butt out a bit and shacked  it, "They call it the Forest of Death and soon you're going to find out why" He said mimicking Anko. I sweat dropped, "Do you're worse you're not going to scare me away! I can handle anything!" He finished. 'He's gonna get it' Anko closed her eyes and smiled, "So, looks like we got ourselves a tough guy" She said. I tilted my head to the side as a kunai flew past. Why does everyone throw their kunai at me to get to a different person!? The kunai that flew past me scraped Naruto's cheek, then Anko vanished then appeared behind Naruto, "Are you tough enough to handle this? You're not afraid are you?" She asked before touching Naruto's right cheek, "You know, it's guys like you that always leave there blood around this forest" She said as she used her finger to wipe the blood from his cut. I shuddered a bit to forget the blood, Anko saw me. "Oops, sorry Amychan I forgot about that" She said smiling. Before she could wipe the cut fully she grabbed a kunai to attack but stopped when she saw that it was a genin. That genin had the kunai Anko used to attack Naruto wrapped around her tongue. 'Gross' "I was just returning you're knife" the grass genin said. "Why thank you grass ninja" Anko said. Both of them glared at each other for a while. "You know, I only recommend that you stand that close behind me if you want to reach a premature end" She said as she took the kunai from the lady's tongue, when she took the kunai the lady retracted her tongue back into her mouth. "My apologies, with the sight of blood on you're blade slicing through my hair I became a little excited" 'Easy for you to say!' The grass ninja turned and walked away but stopped to look at me with I hint of happiness in their eyes. Why is she looking at me? The lady stopped and then returned to her team. Just then Naruto tried to do the same thing the lady did with his tongue. "This is going to be fun" Anko said. Naruto glared at her because of her comment. "Now before we start I need to hand out this consent form to each of you" She said holding up some papers. "Why?" Naruto asked. "Some of you may not come back from this and I have to get you're consent for this, otherwise I would be responsible" She said laughing.

                                                                                ~Time Skip~ 

                After Anko finished explaining the rules she sighed, "Oh, and I have one more word of advice....Just don't die!" She yelled. Everyone got into their groups and had spread out to read the consent form. I sat next to a tree and made a mini stream next to me, I do better when around water and the sound of flowing water keeps me calm. I started to read the form when an irk mark appeared on my head. This isn't even a consent form, it's just a letter! Why do they do this to me. The letter was from Anko, it wished me good luck and that I didn't need a consent form because she knew how strong I was. I sighed and the water that formed a stream went into my mini gourd as I stood up, I was going to look for my former my team when a jonin or chunin level ninja said that they were going to start handing out scrolls. I walked over to the tent and revived a Earth scroll. Once each team had received a scroll Anko told to go to everyone to to their gates and wait until the gates open and when they do the test we begin. I walked up to my gate which was gate number 5, a lot of teams had to walk past me to get to their gate, when they saw me by myself they whispered to each other. I smirked, if any of them tried targeting me the'll get into big trouble. I smiled to myself mostly because the Sand Siblings gate was next to mine. After some time the gates were unlocked and Anko announced that the second part of the exam has begun. I sprinted through the gate and started jumping from tree to tree.
     It hasn't even been five minutes yet and people are already screaming. I sighed and went to the place we were suppose to go when we got our scrolls, I got my scrolls with a quick and silent death. Once I reached the place I opened both of my scrolls at the same time on the ground, when they opened a poof of white smoke appeared and I saw dad, I sweat dropped, he was reading one of his perverted books, he closed it and looked at me, "You finished this quickly" "It can't be helped" "We'll then, you have five more days until the next part of the exam to begin. Try to keep yourself out if trouble" dad said as he vanished in smoke again. I sat down on a bench and waited......okay, this is super boring.
              Three hours had past and no one had reached the tower yet, I got up and left to see how my teammates were doing. I took a while but I found them since I heard screaming, I stood on a tree branch and saw Sasuke fighting the grass ninja, Naruto was pinned to a tree knocked out, did she do that to him?