2. Guanajuato

Human Name: Guadalupe Maria Allende Aldama

Gender: Male

Age: 21 Years Old

Before Statehood: The Spanish arrived in the region for the first time in 1522, establishing the City of Guanajuato upon the discovery of gold and silver in the area. Years later in 1786, Guanajuato was made into a province of New Spain. On September 15, 1810, Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla declared the Grito de Dolores (aka Cry of Dolores) in the town of Dolores (later renamed Hidalgo). On July 8, 1821, revolutionaries took control of the City of Guanajuato, declaring the entire state to be independent from Spanish rule. With the establishment of the 1824 Constitution, Guanajuato became a state of Mexico.

Statehood: December 20, 1823 (2nd)

Hair Color: Caramel Brown

Eye Color: Orchid Purple

Notable Traits: A majority of his clothes are black and white. He wears a silver necklace featuring Our Lady of Guadalupe. His belly is slightly green (referencing León). Despite his normal appearance, he'll sometimes give off a 'creepy' vibe. He has a Common Mexican tree frog and a couple of goats as companions.

Favorite Foods/Drinks: Cajeta (candy), Enchiladas Mineras (Miners' Enchiladas), Frog Legs, Guacamayas (torta), San Miguel de Allende-style Fiambre

Favorites: Frogs, Goats, Majolica Pottery, Mummies, Supernatural

Personality: Eerie and Pious. Despite his kind and handsome looks, he's oblivious as to why people avoid him. Maybe it's because his ultra-conservative, religious views alienate even moderate conservatives. Maybe it's because of his attraction to the macabre and slimy make the squeamish back away from him. As long as anyone can tolerate his strict attitude and dark sense of humor, he seems like a nice guy all around.

~

Feel free to vote or comment any thoughts on my Guanajuato OC here.