Country: Mexico

Human Name: Alejandro García Hernández

Gender: Male

Age: 19

Brief History: The descendant of Mexica was named Nueva España (New Spain) after Spanish conquistadors overthrew the Aztec Empire in 1521. For three hundred years, New Spain was ruled as one of Spain's many colonies. But then on September 16, 1810, Mexico declared its independence from Spain; they would officially become independent from Spain on September 27, 1821. He would go through numerous constitutions: the first one was ratified on October 4, 1824 to create the United Mexican States. His current constitution was ratified on February 5, 1917 in the aftermath of the Mexican Revolution.

Birthday: September 16, 1810 (aka the Cry of Dolores)

Hair Color: Dark Golden Brown

Eye Color: Hazel

Notable Traits: Medium length hair with a hair curl located on the left side of his head (representing the Yucatan Peninsula). Olive skin. He's about 5'7" in height (average height of Mexican men). Typically, he wears a white, buttoned shirt with a pair of brown slacks. He has a habit of drinking his problems/sorrows away (a habit he's trying to curve since the 21st century).

Favorite Foods/Drinks: Mole, Sangritas (alongside shots of tequila of course), Street Tacos, Tamales, Tostados

Favorites: Baile Folklorico (aka Folk Dances), Dalias (flowers), Football, Golden Eagles, Ranchera (music)

Personality: Hubristic and Spirited. The young man has managed to keep his spirits up despite centuries of bitter strife and oppression. Since becoming independent from Spain, he has grown so confident in himself to the point it sometimes leads to his downfall. He's incredibly stubborn, refusing to admit to authority or any of his faults, however, he's beginning to mature and better himself lately. While it's true he thinks highly in himself, he has a bit of an inferior grudge with the 'gringo in the North'.

~

Feel free to vote or comment any thoughts on my Mexico OC here.