18. Chihuahua

Human Name: Valentina González Grande

Gender: Female

Age: 19 Years Old

Before Statehood: Long ago, the region was inhabited by Ancestral Puebloans and their descendants. Around 1528, the first Spaniards arrived in the territory. From 1562 to 1821, the region was a part of Nueva Vizcaya, a province of New Spain alongside Durango, Sonora, and Sinaloa. After the Mexican War of Independence, Chihuahua separated itself from Nueva Vizcaya to become a Mexican state in 1824. On a side note, the state was reduced in size after the Gadsden Purchase in 1853.

Statehood: July 6, 1824 (18th)

Hair Color: Sandy Blonde

Eye Color: Copper

Notable Traits: She wears her long hair in twintails. Copper skin tone. Taller than average height. Typically, she wears a white, short-sleeved blouse with either a red or pink frilly skirt. She keeps a 'herd' of chihuahuas.

Favorite Foods/Drinks: Burritos, Chamoy Apples, Chile Pasado (Last Chile), Queso Menonita (Mennonite Cheese aka Chihuahua Cheese), Sotol (distilled spirit)

Favorites: Apple Orchards, Bison, Chihuahuas (dogs), Dance Clubs, Hiking

Personality: Feisty and Protective. This tenacious chica has enough energy to drive her neighbors up the wall. Never in her life has she ever been fearful. If anything, she's persistent when it comes to her possessive desires; never is it a good idea to get in her way. Overall, she has a big heart full of courage and loyalty for her family.

~

Feel free to vote or comment any thoughts on my Chihuahua OC here.