17. Durango

Human Name: Diego Baca Villa

Gender: Male

Age: 20 Years Old

Before Statehood: The first Spaniard arrived in the region around 1532. In 1562, the region joined other regions (Chihuahua, Sinaloa, and Sonora) to become Nueva Vizcaya, a province of New Spain. On July 8, 1563, the City of Durango was established. During the Mexican War of Independence, Nueva Vizcaya was broken up, first creating Chihuahua and Durango, and later the separation of Sinaloa and Sonora. In 1824, Durango became a Mexican state.

Statehood: May 22, 1824 (17th)

Hair Color: Medium Copper Brown

Eye Color: Goldenrod Yellow

Notable Traits: Long, messy hair. Tan skin. He's known to wear a black cowboy hat, a black leather jacket, and a pair of black cowboy boots. He has a scorpion tattoo on his left arm. He has a bull as a companion.

Favorite Foods/Drinks: Analco Mole, Asado Rojo de Puerco (Red Pork Roast), Durango Beef Stew, Gorditas, Tripas Tacos

Favorites: Basketball, Basque Pelota (sport), Scorpions, State Fairs, Westerns

Personality: Rugged and Uncouth. He's a silent, badass cowboy with a lawless streak for trouble. In his mind, he thinks his actions are justified, rarely does he feel guilty. It's easy for him to capture the hearts of anyone who loves a tough bad boy although he has trouble convincing the lawful good to let him off the hook. He may come off as rude and intimidating, but he does know when to play nice and pay his respect determining the situation.

~

Feel free to vote or comment any thoughts on my Durango OC here.